12th September 2012, 11:46 AM
happypatel86

What is the syllabus of Gujarat Public Service commission exam for assistant professor in computer engineering

Want to know the syllabus of gujarat public service commission exam for Assi.professor in Computer engineering.?if any one know then mail me on [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year papers of Assistant public prosecutor Gujarat Public service commission exam?
  2. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  3. When will be the Gujarat Public Service commission exam
  4. Government exams which one can appear after completion of B.E in Computers from Mumbai University?
  5. Upcoming PCS exams in 2015 -- [New]
  6. Why Gujarat Public Service Commission is not giving opportunity to people who are between 28 and 30 years in general category?
  7. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  8. Previous year question papers with solution for Kerala Public Service Commission Statistical Assistant exam?
  9. How to apply for PCS exams while doing B.Com? What are the requirements?
  10. What is the syllabus for PSC exam conducted by public service commission Uttrakhand
  11. Can I apply for Assistant Professor post in engineering colleges after M.Sc. and M.E. in computer science?
  12. From where to get the question papers with answers of Assistant Engineer HP Public Service Commission?
  13. Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Syllabus of General study, Public Administration, Political Science and Sociology for Haryana Public Service Commission exam?
  15. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
  16. How to get a government job after doing B.Com from DU and MBA from Symbiosis?
  17. Karnataka Public Service Commission Electrical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
8th October 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Gujarat Public Service commission exam for assistant professor in computer engineering

upcoming exam date for professer in engineering or polytechnic college?
3rd November 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Gujarat Public Service commission exam for assistant professor in computer engineering

What is the syllabus of Gujarat Public Service commission exam for assistant engineer in r&b department ?
6th June 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

can any one send last GPSC exam papers for assistant professor in computer engineering?...my email id is [email protected]
1st August 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

when next gpsc exam for assistant professor?
23rd October 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for gpsc professor exam in govt polytechnic college?
please reply me on [email protected]
2nd November 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

My friend told me that previous vacancies was filled based on GATE examination for Assistant professor..
and it was in 2007...

So, there was no exam, no syllabus..

Currently they are going to fill vacancies based on Merit of Ph.d, M.E then B.E based on priority of higher degree.

So, no declaration about exam, it will be declared if no. of students will be more than 3times of total vacancies..

But i think syllabus will be same as GATE..

And you all find your careers and don't wait for GPSC exam, it will be too late, as two cases has been filed against gpsc in court,
one for issue of Computer science/Computer engineering degree,
and another one for giving priority to experienced persons..
2nd November 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

My friend told me that previous vacancies was filled based on GATE examination for Assistant professor..
and it was in 2007...

So, there was no exam, no syllabus..

Currently they are going to fill vacancies based on Merit of Ph.d, M.E then B.E based on priority of higher degree.

So, no declaration about exam, it will be declared if no. of students will be more than 3times of total vacancies..

But i think syllabus will be same as GATE..

And you all find your careers and don't wait for GPSC exam, it will be too late, as two cases has been filed against gpsc in court,
one for issue of Computer science/Computer engineering degree,
and another one for giving priority to experienced persons..
17th November 2014, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Please mail me previous year exam paper and syllabus of gpsc assistant proffesor computer engineer post. My email id is [email protected]
21st April 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

can any body send gpsc papers for assistant proffersor IT exam..
on id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?