15th May 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of HAS? Books to be referred for HAS? I am from HP

Dear Sir,

I am Babita from Himachal Pradesh and my place name Gharjarot . I have done B.A. now i m go for a HAS so please tell me that syllabus of HAS and books that read for i m prepared HAS, all information Plz Send my email id:[email protected]

Thanking you,

24th August 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of HAS? Books to be referred for HAS? I am from HP

What is the syllabus of HAS? Books to be referred for HAS?

Dear Sir,

I am Priyanka Sharma from Himachal Pradesh . I have done B.Sc. Now i m go for a HAS so please tell me that syllabus of HAS and books that read for i m prepared HAS, all information Plz Send my email id: [email protected]
28th January 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of HAS? Books to be referred for HAS? I am from HP

name of books for HAS
27th June 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Iam sahil from shimla i hv done my bsc now iam preparing for HAS plz tell me books to be followed..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?