15th April 2012, 10:21 PM
kavita killiketar

Detailed syllabus and books to be referred for KPCL entrance exam?

Respected Sir,
This is kavita killiketar,pursuing B.E from VDRIT college haliyal,currently studying in 8th semester Electrical and Electrical branch,kindly request you to send me the details of syllabus and books to be referred for the kpcl entrance exam-2012 and when will be the exam held this year for AE post to my email address.My email [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of KPCL exam? Previous years question papers and the books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Syllabus of KPCL exam? Past years question papers? Books to be referred?
  3. Detailed information about the syllabus of the entrance of B.Ed? Which books are to be referred for the same?
  4. Detailed information about MAT exam? What is the syllabus for MAT exam? Books to be referred?
  5. Detailed information, syllabus and suitable books for preparation of M.A(Economics) entrance exam conducted by Madras School of Economics? When the application form will be release?
  6. BHU B.Sc entrance exam syllabus and books
  7. Syllabus for the entrance exam of Delhi School of Economics? Books to be referred for the exam?
  8. What is the syllabus of AIIMS entrance tests? Books to be referred?
  9. Syllabus of M.Tech entrance exam of VIT? Books to be referred for the exam?
  10. KPCL syllabus and old question papers for diploma in E&E?
  11. When is the FTII entrance exam? From where to get the forms? Syllabus and books to be referred?
  12. Information about TET entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam and the books to be referred?
  13. Reference Kannada books for preparation of KPCL exams?
  14. Syllabus and books to be referred for PSU entrance exam?
  15. What is the most effecting way to prepare for M.A English entrance exam of JNU? What is the syllabus for the same? Books to be referred?
  16. Syllabus of IB entrance exam? Books to be referred for the exam?
  17. When KPCL recruitment exam will be held in this year? ECE syllabus and previous year question papers for preparation?
  18. Detailed information and suitable books for preparation of NDA and NA entrance exam? -- [New]
17th April 2012, 01:02 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Detailed syllabus and books to be referred for KPCL entrance exam?

SYLLABUS AND MATERIALS TO PREPARE FOR KPCL ENTRANCE EXAM

I have attached the pattern of the KPCL exam done in the previous year in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps you to get some idea about the exam.

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> There is no particular syllabus as such for the exam, instead you have to concentrate well on the subjects which you studied in your college as core i.e subjects from Electrical and Electronics degree.

-> To know more about the KPCL exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him."
Attached Files
File Type: pdf KPCL syllabus - 2011.pdf(13.7 KB, 983 views)
File Type: zip KPCL.zip(102.8 KB, 376 views)
File Type: pdf KPCL - Kannada Notification.pdf(117.3 KB, 327 views)
22nd May 2012, 07:21 PM
romi_bal

Default Re: Detailed syllabus and books to be referred for KPCL entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavita killiketar View Post
Respected Sir,
This is kavita killiketar,pursuing B.E from VDRIT college haliyal,currently studying in 8th semester Electrical and Electrical branch,kindly request you to send me the details of syllabus and books to be referred for the kpcl entrance exam-2012 and when will be the exam held this year for AE post to my email address.My email [email protected].
I have attached some of the previous year model papers of KPCL exxam in this post of you reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> I have also attached the syllabus of KPCL exam in this post for your reference.. check it over.. and prepare for all the topics given to score well in the exam...

-> Don't just reside only on previous year papers it won't help you much, just refer the papers and try to find out the pattern followed in the exam and prepare for it accordingly...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf syllabus.pdf(13.7 KB, 553 views)
File Type: zip papers.zip(103.8 KB, 423 views)
12th October 2012, 02:08 PM
prathi1990

When is KPCL 2012 exam conducted? please anyone know abt dis? if so please post it here.
29th July 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

hello i'm navinraj from salem, i'm studying EEE (B.E) in SONA college of technology, i'm very interested in railway jobs, that to in officer level. I WOULD like to know about the type of questions to be asked in UPSC cvilservice exam. and
the question type, then apart from entrance exam, tell me about the interviews or other tests after the entrance exam.please quote the gener's that i have to be well knowned while preparing for the test.
3rd December 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello ,I'm jaybhushan completed my BE (EEE) in 2014 June & now enrolled for kpcl exam ,I checked the (2011) paper ..but still I'm stuck with where to start & from which book to study please suggest me some books for the kpcl exam ..,I have v.k mehta is that fine to study for this exam .please send me the books to refer mail I'd : [email protected]
13th December 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I frnds am Archana completed Bsc am attending Kpcl exma for d post chemical supervisor I want syllabus.modal papers. Plz if have send to my mail I'd.arch.knd@gmail .com
16th December 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

hi im roshan kumar completed my BE AND HAVE applyed for the post of kpcl (AE electrical) i wanna syllabus and model question papers..pls help....ma maild id is:[email protected]
4th January 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name vijay.... I need old question papers and syllabus about mechanical engineering subject please send me sir it's my humble request my email I'd :[email protected]...
20th March 2015, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

this is shailaja patil studying electrica and electronics in BEC bagalkot 7th semister ,now i want to start preparing for kpcl exams hence suggest me the books and entrance exams details [email protected]
24th July 2017, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

I'm Anita hajeri. Preparing for the kpcl exam. I need detailed syllabus and previous year question paper. Email me. [email protected]
13th September 2017, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I'm Sriharsha . Preparing for the kpcl exam. I need detailed syllabus and previous year question paper of civil engineering. Email me. [email protected]
23rd September 2017, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

I'm chandrakala .I'm completed in eee.I need study material and previous year question paper. Email me [email protected]
25th December 2017, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Please send syllabus and questions papers of eee for kpcl exam to this email
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?