27th August 2012, 08:41 PM
hema k.r.

Which course to take after B.E Electronics and Communication

hello ....... i want to kw about the courses which deals after BE ....my stream is electronics and communication .....i just need the course which suits my stream....and help me to build my career....and which give me a great future ahead... please i completed BE this year .........2012..

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering? -- [New]
  2. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  3. How to get placed in a core companies?
  4. How many branches are there to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  5. ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics
  6. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student
  7. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering?
  8. Whicha re the best books for GATE exam in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  10. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  11. Can I apply for M.Tech in digital and communication electronics after passing MSc in Physics with specialization in communication electronics?
  12. Which college is approved by AICTE for B.E or B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to write the IBPS special officer recruitment exam after completing B.Tech course?
  14. How to do higher studies after pursuing B.Tech in ECE?
  15. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  16. Can i go for any job after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication
  17. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do M.Tech from Banasthali after doing B.Tech in electronics and communication
30th November 2012, 06:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take after B.E Electronics and Communication

First of all you need to decide whether, you want a company job or teaching job after higher study. MBA degree can be opted if you are interested for any administrative level jobs. The course can be pursued with specialization on HR, Operations, Systems, etc. For teaching jobs M.E degree is quite suitable. You can pursue the course in subjects like ECE, VLSI Design, embedded systems, Digital Communication, etc.
27th June 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to take after B.E Electronics and Communication

what is a suitable course after completing BE in ECE branch at present scenario. Can study of GIS can help me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?