24th April 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for MSc Biotec exam? What are the ways to study?

sir,please tell me the syllabus subjects for the msc biotech exam and also the way to study??

21st August 2013, 05:44 PM
sranaut

Thumbs up Re: What is the syllabus for MSc Biotec exam? What are the ways to study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,please tell me the syllabus subjects for the msc biotech exam and also the way to study??
dear syllabus is given by the university in which u want to study..if u are intersted to do msc biotech then i will like to suggest that do it from abroad.Because further it open better lines for future.
25th August 2013, 06:25 PM
sranaut

Thumbs up Re: What is the syllabus for MSc Biotec exam? What are the ways to study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear syllabus is given by the university in which u want to study..if u are intersted to do msc biotech then i will like to suggest that do it from abroad.Because further it open better lines for future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?