20th June 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc in Electronics from an IIT? Entrance exam and syllabus of it? Which study material to be referred?

I m in B.sc 2nd year in lucknow.i wanted to know that can i do M.sc in electronics from IIT institute?If yes,so tell me about its entrance exam,syllabus,coachings in my city or anywhere,and books,study material. If not, is there any reputated institute from where i can do M.sc in electronics n communication? Tell me every detail about it.If u have any other beneficial information about this subject,please kindly inform me.THANKU

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for MSc electronics entrance exam? Books to be referred for MSc electronics
  2. What is the MSc computer entrance syllabus? Where to get the study material?
  3. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad -- [New]
  4. What is the syllabus for technical officer in IBPS? Study material and the books to be referred?
  5. What is the syllabus for Loyola entrance exam(MSc Physics)? Where can I get the study material?
  6. Syllabus and study material for electronics and telecommunication branch
  7. Entrance exam pattern and syllabus for M.Sc Electronics in CUSAT?
  8. What is ONGC syllabus? Books to be referred? I am a student of electronics and communication branch
  9. TNPSC VAO entrance exam syllabus and study material?
  10. Scope of doing PG in MSc Electronics? Which entrance tests to answer for doing MSc in Electronics? Syllabus of the entrance test?
  11. Syllabus of the JNU entrance exam? Study material for the exam?
  12. How to prepare for CS entrance exam? Names of the books to be referred?
  13. Books to be referred for IIT MSc Physics? What is the syllabus?
  14. Syllabus of the JNU entrance exam? Study material of JNU exam?
  15. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission to MSc Astrophysics course in IIT Chennai? Syllabus of the exam?
  16. TNPSC VAO entrance exam syllabus and study material? How much is the score requirement
  17. What is the syllabus for technical officer? Study material and books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I get study materials for the preparation of IIT-JEE? List of books that can be referred?
29th August 2011, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MSc in Electronics from an IIT? Entrance exam and syllabus of it? Which study material to be referred?

I am doing B.Sc (H) Electronics from University Of Delhi.........
can someone explore the carrier opportunities after completing my Undergraduate B.Sc program..... :)
19th September 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MSc in Electronics from an IIT? Entrance exam and syllabus of it? Which study material to be referred?

please give me the information abt doing electronics in IIT...
3rd June 2012, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

wanna knw abt doing msc in electronics 4m IIT...wana knw detaild information abt it..could u plz explore me on this...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?