26th July 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Delhi University

Please email me the syllabus for m.sc chemistry entrance exam for delhi university at [email protected].

11th November 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Delhi University

Please email me the syllabus for m.sc chemistry entrance exam for delhi university at [email protected]
22nd December 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Delhi University

Plz give me the syllabus of m.sc(chemistry)entrance of d.u at [email protected]
3rd January 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

plz email me the sylabus of m.sc(chemistry) entrance of d.u at [email protected]
4th March 2013, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

plz email me the syllabus of m.sc(chemistry) entrance of d.u at [email protected]
18th May 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

plzzz send me syllabus or previous year questions paper of m.sc. chemistry entrance exam of delhi university at [email protected]
18th May 2013, 07:22 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

Course Title : MSc Chemistry

Eligibility Criteria / Entry Requirements

> > B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry (3Years Course after 10+2) with 50% or above marks in aggregate both main and subsidiary (integrated) and 50% or above marks in Chemistry from recognized University .

OR

> > B.Sc.(Genl.)/B.Sc. (Pass) (3 Years course after 10+2) with 60% or above marks in aggregate and 60% or above marks in Chemistry from recognized University .

IMPORTANT DATES 2013 :

* * Date of sale DU M.SC form : 7TH MAY 2013

* * last date of completion of registration is : 31st May 2013.

* * Entrance exam date : 18th June 2013

OFFICIAL WEBSITE : http://www.du.ac.in/

SYLLABUS FOR M.SC CHEMISTRY ARE LISTED BELOW :

Physical Chemistry

-Electrochemistry

- Atomic structure

-Chemical and Phase equilibria

- Chemical thermodynamics

-Chemical kinetics

- Quantum chemistry

-Theory of gases etc.

Organic chemistry

-Nomenclature of Organic compounds

- Carbohydrates

- Aromaticity and Huckels rule

- Aromaticity

- Mechanism of Organic reactions

- Amino acids and peptides

-Synthetic chemistry

- Stereochemistry

- Heterocyclic chemistry

Inorganic Chemistry

-Periodic table

-Main group elements

-Acids and Bases

-Transition metals

-Chemical bonding

GOOD LUCK !
18th May 2013, 08:57 PM
vkg1920

The syllabus for sc chemistry for DU is attached below:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 8259A.pdf(325.4 KB, 567 views)
3rd July 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for m.sc chemistry entrance in delhi university?
17th December 2013, 10:06 AM

Smile Re: What is the syllabus for MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Delhi University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plzzz send me syllabus or previous year questions paper of m.sc. chemistry entrance exam of delhi university at [email protected]
plzzzzzzzz sir send the entrance question paper as soon as possible
19th January 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

What is organic chamistry
25th January 2014, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

can i get syllabus for enterance of chemistry in d.u topicwise rether than chapterwise
13th February 2014, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me the syllabus of MSc chemistry entrance exam of Delhi University at [email protected]
15th February 2014, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

I want to knw d syllabus for entrance exam of chemistry from kuk 2014 n what is the criterion of admission
Email add... [email protected]
20th February 2014, 02:25 PM
masoomnaim

Please email me the syllabus for m.sc chemistry entrance exam for delhi university [email protected]
11th December 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

please send me du msc chem entrance exam syllabus [email protected]
14th March 2015, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the sylabus of admission entrance exam 2015 for M.Sc chemistry plz send on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?