31st December 2011, 10:23 PM
ramankhurana

Admission process of MSc chemistry in Delhi University? Is there any entrance test for it?

hi
i am student of Bsc 3 & i want to Know about admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University. Is there any entrence test for it?

tf

Related Questions:
  1. Admission process of MSc chemistry in Delhi University? Is there any entrance test for it?
  2. Syllabus for MSc(H) chemistry entrance exam for admission in Delhi University? Books to be referred?
  3. MSc entrance sample question paper for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  4. Date of sale of application forms of MSc Chemistry entrance test of Delhi University?
  5. How can I get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? What is the cutoff for MSc Chemistry?
  6. How to get admission for MSc Chemistry? What is the qualification?
  7. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  8. Procedure, Eligibility and date of application for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University
  9. Syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc Chemistry admission in Kurukshetra, Punjab and Delhi University? Previous years papers of these universities?
  10. Information regarding Entrance Exam and the syllabus for Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry? Exam pattern and last date for the submission of application forms for the Entrance Exam? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  11. Previous years entrance exam papers of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University
  12. When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus? -- [New]
  13. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  14. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  15. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in University of Delhi if secured 48% in B.Sc?
  16. Previous years Punjabi University entrance test question papers for MSc Chemistry?
  17. What is the fee structure of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  18. Delhi University Medical/Dental Entrance Test (DUMET) Physics & Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
23rd April 2012, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission process of MSc chemistry in Delhi University? Is there any entrance test for it?

what is the date for sale of application form for M.Sc. chemistry 2012 in DU?
21st February 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission process of MSc chemistry in Delhi University? Is there any entrance test for it?

sir, i just wanna say that please tell me date of releasing the form for chemistry (msc) of various universities
thank you
10th June 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in M.Sc chemistry in pu..is there any entrance test for it?
26th February 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit. Eligibility criteria for chem(H) M.sb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?