21st May 2012, 06:47 PM
Akshay Balkrishna Tandel

What is the syllabus for NDA exam? Date of availability of navy exam forms?

I am 12th standard student of year 2012-2013.i am interested in defence service specially in NAVY .what syllabus for nda,requiredment,where navy form required,when this exam held.i give my details below
height:163 cm.
Weight:52 kg.
Education:11 th science

23rd May 2012, 01:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for NDA exam? Date of availability of navy exam forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshay Balkrishna Tandel View Post
I am 12th standard student of year 2012-2013.i am interested in defence service specially in NAVY .what syllabus for nda,requiredment,where navy form required,when this exam held.i give my details below
height:163 cm.
Weight:52 kg.
Education:11 th science
Since you are interested in joining Indian Navy, you may do so after completion of your +2 level of examination. As you have mentioned that you are pursuing science stream, it will make you eligible to write Naval Academy Examination conducted by union public service commission. Th examination is basically called NDA & NA Exam. Apart from having passed +2 level of examination with subject combination of Physics and Mathematics, you will also need to be within the age limit of 16.5 years-19 years. So, as per your present age, you will be 18 till you qualify +2 level of examination and will be considered eligible for the exam.

Now, the examination comprise of two papers:
Mathematics
General Ability Test

Mathematics Paper will comprise of questions based on the following:
  • Algebra
  • Matrices And Determinants
  • Trigonometry
  • Analytical Geometry Of Two And Three Dimensions
  • Differential Calculus
  • Integral Calculus And Differential Equations
  • Vector Algebra
  • Statistics And Probability

The General Ability Test will be based on the following subjects:
  • English
  • Physics
  • Chemistry
  • General Science
  • History
  • Geography
  • Current Affairs
The examination is conducted two times a year and is known as NDA & NA Exam (I) and NDA & NA Exam (II).
The notification of the examination is published on the official website of Union Public Service Commission and the application forms are made available online on www.upsconline.nic.in.
7th September 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for NDA exam? Date of availability of navy exam forms?

what is the date of issuing the appliction form, last date of application and the date of exam of NDA (1) 2013?
19th September 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the physical ability for NDA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?