23rd May 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for merchant navy entrance exam? Date of availability of forms?

I am a student appearing for class 12th, i am a science student,got 90.2% in class 10th & want to go for merchant navy...hence want to know the procedure of the enterance examination as well as the availiability of the forms at what time and how to go about with it?? please help....hope you refer to my question and reply.....

Related Questions:
  1. Merchant Navy eligiblity after 12th and forms availability -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Date of publish of Merchant Navy forms?
  3. What is the date of publish of merchant navy forms? Procedure for the same?
  4. Date of sale of filling of Merchant Navy forms? List of institutes offering the course?
  5. List of Merchant Navy entrance exams? Date of sale of forms?
  6. What is the procedure for Merchant Navy? What is the exam date?
  7. When the merchant navy entrance exam will be held? Date of sale of admission forms?
  8. Availability of Merchant Navy entrance examination forms?
  9. Admission procedure of joining Merchant Navy after completing of IT engineering course? Is there any entrance exam to be answered?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for merchant navy entrance exam after completion of 12th science?
  11. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy after B.Tech ECE?
  12. Can I apply for Merchant Navy now? Date of sale of forms?
  13. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  14. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy after completion of diploma in electronics? What is the procedure followed to apply for Merchant Navy?
  16. Availability of application forms last date to apply and date of AIIMS MBBS entrane exam
  17. Is merchant navy comes under private sector? What are the steps followed to apply for the job in merchant navy? -- [New]
  18. How to take admission Merchant Navy just after finishing 12th with 75% marks? Last date of sale of exam forms?
25th June 2011, 10:15 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for merchant navy entrance exam? Date of availability of forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student appearing for class 12th, i am a science student,got 90.2% in class 10th & want to go for merchant navy...hence want to know the procedure of the enterance examination as well as the availiability of the forms at what time and how to go about with it?? please help....hope you refer to my question and reply.....
Dear Friend,

After 12 you can apply for Cadet course and after 10th for GP Rating.

To take the admission for merchant Navy purchase application and prospectus from Merchant Navy Counselling Center situated at Naraina, New Delhi. The form is costing Rs. 500/-.

Thereafter fill up the form and submit, register yourself for course, take interview date and further they will guide you.

The next course is going to start on 27 Jun 11.

For more details contact at +91 9958250174.

Regards,

Ramjash
4th July 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for merchant navy entrance exam? Date of availability of forms?

Where could I get the form for Merchant Navy? I am a student of 12th Std. Am I eligible to fill the form?
7th July 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

merchant navy twice in a year but idont no in what time form is abilable
4th August 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am passed 12th commerce with math. in which course i can apply in merchant??? and what is the procedure for apply in govt institute????
8th August 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

respected sir..
my name is krishan singh.i have done M.SC-IT.i want to make my career in merchant navy..so please guide me..and help me to make my future better...
thanking you
[email protected]
25th August 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

where could i obtain form in nigeria at lagos
4th September 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

sir'i got just 53% in pcm.i wanted to join merchant navy.please tell me hw i can join?and forms availaibility.
18th October 2011, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am passed 12th scince with math.sir can i apply applcaton form of merchant nevy.sir ,i want to make my carrer in merchant nevy,so please help me .sir i want know what s the date of applicaton of merchant nevy.
15th November 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i m going to appear for my hs in 2012 so i want to apply for merchant navy ,how do i get the form in guwahati?
4th December 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

date of forms availability for Indian Navy 2011
13th January 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

is form available in mumbai
7th May 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir.....
My name is karan salian and my question is that how much percentage i need in 12th...I have give my hsc exam in the year of 2012 and i want to know were i will get the merchant navy form in navi mumbai or in mumbai.....
thanking you
[email protected]
4th December 2012, 01:31 AM
srimanta kumar jena

Sir, I am srimanta kumar jena completed 12th exam of science stream and getting 62 percent in PCM and year of passing is 2009-2010.i am interested in defence service specially in NAVY .what syllabus and eligbility for nda, where navy form required,when this exam held.i give my details below
height:5ft 7inch.
Weight:52 kg.
Education:12 th science
4th December 2012, 01:37 AM
srimanta kumar jena

Sir, I am srimanta kumar jena completed 12th exam of science stream and getting 1st divission and year of passing of 12th is 2009-2010.i am interested in defence service specially in NAVY .what syllabus and eligbility for nda, where navy form required,when this exam held.i give my details below, please reply to me
height:5ft 7inch.
Weight:52 kg.
Education:12 th science cont no:9040505034 emai:[email protected]
18th March 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a third year civil enngg. student i wanna about forms of civil services and private companys that are fill in third year. Please suggest me
21st March 2013, 11:04 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,

After 12 you can apply for Cadet course and after 10th for GP Rating.

To take the admission for merchant Navy purchase application and prospectus from Merchant Navy Counselling Center situated at Naraina, New Delhi. The form is costing Rs. 500/-.

Thereafter fill up the form and submit, register yourself for course, take interview date and further they will guide you.

The next course is going to start on 27 Jun 11.

For more details contact at +91 9958250174.

Regards,
9th June 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

from where i collect four of application
13th January 2014, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

sir my name is keshav chaurasia i want to go in merchant navy so pls help me qualification 12 pass by 61 per height: 5ft 10inch weight: 70kg age: 17 year pls help me my email id : [email protected] my contact no: 9807227507
10th March 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Cn u plz gve me information abt d forms I live in mumbai nd cn u tell me from where should I collect d forms ? Plz reply as soon as possible
3rd June 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I have to take admission in merchant navy after 12 . please help me to guide for future
3rd June 2014, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I have to take admission in merchant navy after 12 . please help me to guide for future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?