12th February 2011, 09:18 PM
RAJESH CHUGH

Date of exam, application form availability and syllabus for admission in B.Arch. at School of architecture and planning

We want information about date of exams /forms/sallabus[

13th February 2011, 10:36 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of exam, application form availability and syllabus for admission in B.Arch. at School of architecture and planning

The various School of Architecture and Planning offer admission to 5 year B.Arch.
programs through NATA.

NATA is conducted every year from the month of March to September.
You can register anytime within the period and also you can choose a test date
as per your convenience and availability of vacant slots.

The information regarding registration should be available on the official website
of NATA in the last week of February.

The application procedure is well explained in the NATA information brochure, attached
with this message.
Also, the list of participating institutions and syllabus for the exam are attached with
this message.

Find all of them into the attachments and go through the instructions very carefully.

Visit official Website of NATA here
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NATA Brochure 2010.pdf(85.8 KB, 98 views)
File Type: pdf NATA 2010 content.pdf(20.9 KB, 96 views)
File Type: pdf NATA_2009_Participating_Institution_in_the_Country.pdf(78.0 KB, 84 views)
13th February 2011, 11:09 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Date of exam, application form availability and syllabus for admission in B.Arch. at School of architecture and planning

Hi,

For admission to the B.Arch in the various schools of architecture, a student has to appear for the NATA exam or the AIEEE exam.
NATA is the National Aptitude Test in Architecture, which is taken by inspiring architects throughout the country.
There are many colleges affiliated with NATA and a good rank in NATA gaurantees admisson in the top Architecture schools in our country.
Also, AIEEE is conducted by CBSE or Central Board of Secondary Education.

The last dates for applying for the AIEEE exams are over and so you cannot apply this year.
But , NATA exam is yet to be conducted and the notification is expected to be published by the last week of February 2011. Therefore, i suggest that you look out for the NATA exam.

I have attached the list of the architecture schools that are affiliated with NATA throughout the country.

Any update regarding NATA will be notified in the following website:

http://www.nata.in/cms/default.aspx

Also, check the attachment for details.

Good Luck!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NATA 2010 syllabus.pdf(20.9 KB, 128 views)
File Type: pdf NATA Affliated colleges.pdf(78.0 KB, 98 views)
File Type: pdf NATA Brochure 2010.pdf(85.8 KB, 102 views)
14th February 2011, 04:05 PM
mohit brh

you can take admission in various college of all india through AIEEE and in UP through UP-SEE.
UP-SEE
Last date of receipt of dully filled Application form: 04.03.2011
visit http://www.goiit.com/posts/list/notifications-upsee-2011-uttar-pradesh-state-entrance-examination-1075564.htm

NATA 2011-
The NATA 2011 Pre-Registration form is available for download at website http://www.nata.in

visit http://engg.entrancecorner.com/admission-area/exam-details-barch/2590-NATA-2011.html

Aligarh Muslim University (AMU 2011) Engineering Entrance Exam-

visit http://engg.entrancecorner.com/admission-area/exam-details-barch/2564-AMU-2011.html

JNTU PACET 2011:-
important dates:

1. MAY 2011– availability of application forms.

2. JUNE 2011– deadline for submission of completed application forms.

3. JULY 2011– date of examination.

For admission to architecture:

visit- http://engg.entrancecorner.com/admission-area/exam-details-barch/2504-JNTU-PACET-2011.html

SRMEEE B.Arch 2011-

visit- http://engg.entrancecorner.com/admission-area/exam-details-barch/2481-srmeee-B.Arch-2011.html

PTU CET 2011:-

PTU CET 2011 Important Dates :
Tentative Date of Written Test – 1st week of May
Application form submission date : From 1st week of April to 3rd Week of April
PTU CET Result – End of May

visit- http://engg.entrancecorner.com/admission-area/exam-details-barch/2543-PTU-CET-2011.html
24th April 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT GETTING THE ADMISSION FORM FOR ADMISSION IN GURU NANAK UNIVERSITY FOR THE COURSE OF B.ARCH
4th May 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

after completing the B.Arc which types of job we get plz help me
5th May 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

i want to know application form last date 2011 of school of planing and architecture new delhi please send me my email id [email protected]
27th May 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

name the indian bank branches in kolkata for getting application form for B_Arch 2011-12
1st June 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of getting application form for school of planning and architecture,delhi 2011?
3rd June 2011, 02:01 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

A great choice to go for B.Arch after the 10+2,it has a very good bright future.

You can take admission in SPA or B.Arch course through following tests and entrance exams:

NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture)

AIEEE(All India Engineering Entrance Examination)B.Arch. Aptitude Test,
www.aieee.nic.in

NID (National Institute of Design ) exam
www.nid.edu
NIFT(National Institute of Fashion Technology)

www.nift.ac.in

GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
www.iitk.ac.in/gate

Eligibility:-

1:you should qualify 10+2 exam or equivalent exam from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics with at least 50% aggregate marks

2:If you qualify 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/ State Governments with 50% aggregate marks ,also permitted to appear in the exams.

Pattern:

There are two tests:
1rawing Test
2: Aesthetic Sensitivity Test

There are some courses like:

1:Architecture

2. Planning

3. Landscape Architecture

4. Building Engineering & Management etc

for more visit:http://entrance.icbse.com/school-of-...re-admissions/
3rd June 2011, 08:53 PM
frooty.scooty

For admission to the B.Arch in the various schools of architecture,a student has to appear fo rthe NATA exam or the AIEEE exam.

B.Arch programs can be conducted by NATA.

NATA can be conducted every year from the month of march to sepember.

There is many colleges afflicated by the NATA.

for ful details please visit
www.nata.in

Good luck.
17th June 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to know last date of getting application form 2011 in spa
26th June 2011, 04:56 AM
Unregistered

can nata cleared students can seat in spa
28th June 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

my aieee statewise rank is overall- 4232 , can i get the seat in JNAFAU?
11th July 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

I belongs to OC category, got 99 in NATA and get 88% in INTER can I get admission B.Arch in JNAFAU, SPA, Hyderabad?

NPR
2nd November 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that drawing test requirements for admission in spa bhopal?
30th April 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the last date for the submission of forms in spa.kindly reply.
15th June 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to know when will the admission procedure for bkps college (pune) will start
13th April 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

could u plz tell me ., which companies comes fr b.arch students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?