10th December 2011, 01:05 PM
suryakant.d

Date to apply for MSc+PhD integrated course in IGNOU?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Surya Kant Dutta, I have done Bsc in Physics(Hons). Now I wish to join (Msc+Phd ) integrated course from IGNOU. Kindly let me know date of applying and rest procedure.
Thanks with regards
Surya Kant Dutta

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU offers Integrated PhD in Physics/Astrophysics program for M.Sc 1st semester student?
  2. How to apply for Integrated MSc Ph.D programme? Last date to apply for it?
  3. IGNOU (IPHDAP) is eligible for NET or not?
  4. Fee, duration and dates of IGNOU LLB course?
  5. How can I apply to study M.A.(Geography) in IGNOU? Detailed information, fee structure and date of application?
  6. How to get admission for IGNOU Integrated M.Sc-PhD in Physics and Astrophysics course?
  7. Can I apply for B.Ed without completing my Graduation? Last date to apply for B.Ed. in IGNOU?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for M.A Geography from IGNOU after completion of graduation course?
  9. When will the B.ed exam form arrive for the entrance exam of B.Ed?
  10. Last date to apply for IGNOU B.Ed exam? How can I get the admission form for admission at Bhubaneshwar?
  11. Is there any masters degree program available for Physics subject from IGNOU? -- [New]
  12. What is the criteria to apply for integrated MCA in GNDU? When is the last date to apply for this exam?
  13. How to take admission in BSc IGNOU center Rourkela? Fee structure, documents required and admission date?
  14. When the application form for admission in B.Ed will be distributed by IGNOU? Fee expenses of B.Ed in IGNOU?
  15. How to apply for CA course after completing B.A LLB integrated course
  16. Procedure to do MBA in IGNOU? What is the last date of it? Is there any need of working experience? Should I apply for MAT?
  17. Procedure to join M.Sc course in Correspondence in IGNOU? Last date to apply for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the date of admission in IGNOU for BBA?
19th January 2012, 11:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date to apply for MSc+PhD integrated course in IGNOU?

IGNOU with collaboration with Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore offers the Integrated MSc-PhD in Physics and Astrophysics. The minimum eligibility criteria is a BE or BTech in Applied Physics or Radio Physics. Minimum age should be 24 years and there is no maximum age bar. The minimum duration of the course is 2 years and maximum is 3 years. The course fee is Rs.14000.
To get all the details on the course visit the official link of IGNOUs integrated MSc and Ph.D programme;
http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/school/soits/programmes/detail/288/1
21st January 2012, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date to apply for MSc PhD integrated course in IGNOU?

Thanks for reply. I have done Bsc (with Physics (hons), and then can I join the program of "Integrated MSc-PhD in Physics and Astrophysics", run by IGNOU , or any other University in Delhi?
Regards
Surya kant
22nd January 2012, 12:10 AM
suryakant.d

Default Re: Date to apply for MSc+PhD integrated course in IGNOU?

Thanks for reply. I have done Bsc (with Physics (hons), and then can I join the program of "Integrated MSc-PhD in Physics and Astrophysics", run by IGNOU , or any other University in Delhi?
Regards
Surya kant
16th April 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam: I have completed B.Sc. with Honours in Zoology in 2011 securing 56%. Now I would to do integrated PhD in zoology for which I'm ready to take admission anywhere preferably in Mumbai, Bangalore or pune. Please advise me as to what I should do in this respect. Please send me a suitable reply.

Tulika Bhattacharyya
6th May 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED M.SC. I WANT TO JOIN PHD PROGRAME. MY SPECIAL PAPER CONDENCED MATTER PHYSICS.I AM A SSISTANT TEACHER .I AM SITUATED IN WEST BENGAL.PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I DOING NOW.
17th May 2012, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Hi friends/senior members
is there any integrated course available after B.Tech. civil in distance mode or in any other mode ? if any possibilities , please reply . Thanks.
Er.waseem akhter ,
[email protected]
8th August 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY M.SC IN ZOOLOGY AND I WANT TO JOIN PHD PROGRAMME. I AM A ASSISTANT TEACHER. I DOMICILED AT DAKSHIN DINAJPUR, WEST BENGAL. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I DOING NOW.
28th November 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF B.SC.(G) AND I WANT TO JOIN THE PROGRAM OF" INTEGRATED M.SC.-PHD IN PHYSICS AND ASTROPHYSICS", RUN BY IGNOU.PLEASE TELL ME THE STUDY CENTERS FOR THIS PROGRAM.
30th December 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed b.sci. with 53.78% in 2011 can i join m.sci integrated Ph.d of astrophysics
9th February 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have cmpeted my bsc (phy).and now i want to do msc-phd of astrophysics but i got the information that written test was held in
dec .but rest procces is left .is there any provision to b a part of this course ,plz.......................
22nd October 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I m in bs.C med final yr .can I join integrated ph.d programme is it beneficial for me???
22nd October 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I m in bs.C med final yr .can I join integrated ph.d programme is it beneficial for me???
9th December 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

sir i m doing my Bsc in pcm and later on i m interested in doing msc in physics from IGNOU. so can u pls guide me the way to be enrolled for this....my gmail id:[email protected] inform me asap
3rd June 2014, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I have completed bsc phy now I like to do Mac PhDs what should I do .....???
16th November 2014, 05:12 AM
Unregistered

where r d centres that this integrated phd in physics ii available, can it be done from any IGNOU center?
16th March 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

hi ,

I have engineering in electronics and instumentation and wanted to apply for Integrated MSc-PhD in Physics and Astrophysics (IPHDAP) . I am currently staying in chennai. Please let me know my eligibity on this course.
20th January 2017, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/madam,
I am shikha sinha.I have done bsc maths (honours) now I wish to join (MSC PhD) integrated course of maths from IGNOU,kindly let me know date of applying and rest procedure.
Thanks with regards
Shikha sinha
31st July 2018, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am dinesh Kumar I have do bsc in physics Hon's I wish to Joni integrate msc-phd in physics and astrophysics by throw ignou, sir give me full information regarding that course and
26th July 2019, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc in physics from ignou now i want to do integrated mscphd from ignou which entrance will i appear. How could i got admission in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?