11th June 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus and paper pattern for CATS conducted by SVNIT Surat?

17th July 2013, 06:42 PM
megayounus786

Default Re: What is the syllabus and paper pattern for CATS conducted by SVNIT Surat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

FORMAT OF CAT

Q.1) I hear that CAT will be held online. Is that correct?

Ans. CAT is a computer-based test (CBT) and not an Internet-based test (IBT) i.e. a candidate does not take the test on an Internet site. Instead of reading the questions in a paper booklet and darkening the ovals on the answer-sheet, a candidate will read the questions on a computer terminal and choose an answer by clicking on the correct option.

Q.2) How is the computer-based format different from the paper-based format?

Ans. The format of the test is more or less the same except that a candidate reads a question on a computer terminal and clicks on the correct answer, instead of reading on a paper booklet and using a pencil to darken the ovals on an answer sheet.

Q.3) Can I take the test from any computer?

Ans. No. A candidate will have to test on a pre-assigned workstation and will not have a choice to choose his or her workstation, in the testing venue chosen by him/her during the time of registration.

Q.4) What does a CBT test looks like?

Ans. A CAT practice test is available on the website www.catiim.in for candidates to get familiarised with the functionality and navigation of the actual test.

For more details: http://www.catiim.in/
5th May 2014, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus and paper pattern for CATS conducted by SVNIT Surat?

can iget admission in svnit-surat in msc physics after scoring 71 marks in jee general category?
4th May 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission to integrated courses in msc in svnit surat? i have got 107 marks in jee mains 2015. can i get the mathemetics branch?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?