19th December 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Information regarding Exam pattern for RBI Young Scholar Exam?

Hi sir I am vishal sharma please tell me abou rbi young scholar examination pattern

19th December 2011, 03:39 PM
jayparikh

Smile Re: Information regarding Exam pattern for RBI Young Scholar Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir I am vishal sharma please tell me abou rbi young scholar examination pattern

Information regarding RBI Young Scholar Exam?

hi vishal,

Following are the details regarding this RBI exam:-

Eligibility:

-All students across India who have completed 10 + 2 years of education or its equivalent from recognized institutions/boards in 2011 or before and who are currently pursuing their undergraduate studies.Those having enrolled for or having acquired degree(s) higher than graduation will not be eligible.

-Candidates who have qualified and worked at RBI as a Young Scholar in any of the previous years are not eligible to apply again.

-Candidates should be of age between 18 to 23 years (should be less than 23) as on September 1, 2011.

Exam Pattern:-

- The entrance exam will be conducted in English, Hindi and 11 other regional languages, namely, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.

-The examination will be of objective type with multiple choices for answers.you need to select right answer.

-The paper will be of 90 minutes duration and will have questions related to role and functioning of the RBI, the trend of banking industry in India and general economic and financial environment of the country.

For any other update , please visit :-

http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/YoungS...yllabus12.aspx

Best of luck

regards.
20th December 2011, 12:26 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding Exam pattern for RBI Young Scholar Exam?

Quote:
The Reserve Bank of India has launched the RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme, Under the Scheme, the RBI will select a maximum of 150 young scholars throughout a country and award scholarship.

Those candidates who are selected will be required to work on projects in select offices of RBI for 2 to 3 months and will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 7500 per month during the duration of the project.

To apply for this examination you have to complete your 12Th examination or Undergraduate degree course form a recognised University, To apply for this examination your age should between 18 and 23 years.

There is no application fee for RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme

The selection test will be held on 29/Jan/2012 at various centers in India.

Last date for receipt of applications is 16/Dec/2011 (Already Over)

>> The examination will be of objective type with multiple choices for answers. The paper will be of approximately 90 minutes duration. The syllabus of this examination is availiable in the official website, So please check the official website and download the syllabus.

Download Syllabus : Click Here
20th December 2011, 10:38 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Reserve Bank of India is conducted the RBI Young Scholar Award Scheme every year,this year notification was already released and last date for submission of application form already closed.

Eligibility for RBI :-

Applicant's who are completed their 12th examination from a recognized School or pursing graduate degree can also apply for RBI examination but those who are doing higher than graduation will not eligible to apply for this examination.

Note :- Applicant's who have qualified and worked at RBI as Young Scholar in the of the previous year are not eligible to apply for this examination.

Applicant's age should have a minimum 18 years and maximum 23 years at the time of appearing for this examination.

Maximum 150 Scholar would be awarded Scholarship by the RBI every year under the Scheme.Apart form this 50 applicant's can be selected through a examination conducted in English Medium and 100 applicant's can be selected through a examination conducted in Vernacular medium.

Important dates for RBI :-
  • Date of Notification :- 08/November/11
  • Date of Closure :- 16/December/12(already Closed)
  • Date of Closure for Edit :- 18/December/12
  • Last date for reprint :- 27/December/12
  • Date of written examination :- 29/Jan/12

Examination Pattern :- The Written examination will be of objective type with multiple choice for answers.The paper will be approximately 90 minutes duration of RBI examination.

Prepare for RBI Exam :- www.rbi.org.in/youngscholars.aspx
8th January 2012, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

do we have any coaching classes in chennai for this examination?
15th January 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

When will be admit card issue plz tell me
24th January 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

sir can u please send rbi young scholar exam pattern n previous year question papers to [email protected]
26th January 2012, 07:46 PM
a444

first of all i suggested you that get rbi website and i giving you some syllubus
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1TL220811_1.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	73337  
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?