26th August 2012, 07:48 AM
rakshithlibra

What syllabus should I prepare for ISRO Entrance Exam?

I need to know the syllabus for entrance exam conducting by the ISRO.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam? Duration and syllabus of it?
  2. Which is the best Entrance Exam that I can give to get a Job in ISRO after completion of BE in ECE? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  3. What syllabus to prepare for ISRO Scientist Exam for EC stream? Guidelines to prepare for this Exam?
  4. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam which is conducted after 12th? What is the criteria for it? How should I prepare for it and have an edge others?
  5. How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam? I am a CE 3rd year student
  6. How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai
  7. What syllabus should I prepare for ISRO Entrance Exam?
  8. Syllabus for ISRO Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  9. How to get a job in ISRO after B.Tech. in Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for the exam?
  10. Eligibility criteria for ISRO entrance exam? How can I prepare for it?
  11. What syllabus should I prepare for ISRO Entrance Exam?
  12. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam in computer science? Requirements for a computer engineering to get a job in ISRO?
  13. Can I apply for ISRO entrance exam being a Diploma Automobile Engineer? Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam? -- [New]
  14. Syllabus for ISRO entrance exam for engineers -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam?
  16. Tips to prepare for ISRO Exam for the year 2012? What is the syllabus for this Exam?
  17. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam?
  18. How to prepare for ISRO exam? Previous year question papers of ISRO for ECE?
6th January 2013, 05:15 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: What syllabus should I prepare for ISRO Entrance Exam?

Syllabus of ISRO For the mechanical stream:

Engineeering Mathematics
Applied Mechanics and design
Fuild Mechanics and design
Manufacturing and industrial Engineering

Eligibility for the IRSO entrance exam:

Educational Qualification: you should be passed the engineering degree / M.SC with atleast 65% marks from any recognized university.

Age limit: age must be between the 21 to 30 years .
relaxation of age as per government rules.

Written test syllabus:

In the written test syllabus will be your m.sc subjects as a technical questions .
Paper pattern will be same as GATE entrance exam

The gross salary offered by ISRO for these Scientist/Engineers positions is in pay-scale of Rs. 15600-39100 + 5400 (Grade Pay). The gross monthly salary with this pay-scale is aproximately approximately Rs.30,450/- p.m.

for more details : www.isro.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?