16th January 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for written exam of Lab Tech? Previous years papers for the same?

i want to know about syllabus for the written exam of lab tech.
some previou papers for written exam

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year Question Papers of Written Exam for the position of Medical Lab Technician?
  2. Previous years Lab tech question papers?
  3. Syllabus and model question papers for the post of Lab Assistant for ESIC written exam?
  4. Syllabus and previous years papers of SAIL october written exam?
  5. Am I eligible to get a job in Forensic Lab after doing B.Tech Biotechnology? What is the eligibility to get in Forensic Lab?
  6. Jindal Steel Graduate Engineer Trainee Written Exam Previous Years Questions Papers and Syllabus for Electrical and Electronics
  7. What is the written test syllabus for lab technicians and Technical assistance in IISER
  8. What is the exam syllabus for the Management(Admn) job in Steel Authority of India Limited? Previous years papers of the written exam?
  9. Syllabus and previous years question papers for IP University(B.Tech)?
  10. Syllabus and previous years question papers of IP university of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Railway lab assistant previous years question papers
  12. Mechanical stream written exam RC MT syllabus and previous years papers?
  13. Syllabus and previous years question papers for Jr Tech Assistant? -- [New]
  14. What is the written exam syllabus of Management Trainee(Administration) job in Steel Authority of India? Past years question papers and the best books for practice?
  15. Syllabus and previous years question papers of IP University?
  16. Syllabus and previous years question papers of CS? I have completed B.Tech from CS
  17. Previous years question papers for recruitment of Lab technician
  18. Previous years papers of staff nurse and lab technician for recruitment examination in ESIC
26th May 2013, 10:02 PM
aklk224

Post Re: What is the syllabus for written exam of Lab Tech? Previous years papers for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know about syllabus for the written exam of lab tech.
some previou papers for written exam
Dear Sir,
Andhra Pradesh Forensic Science Laboratory –APFSL Written Examination is to be held on: 27-01-2013 for the recruitment of Scientific Assistant & Lab Technicians.

APFSL official website: http://apfsl.cgg.gov.in

Written Examination: Questions will beobjective in nature 2 hours duration.
Written Exam consist of 160 Questions = 40Marks

APFSL Written Test Syllabus:
For Laboratory Technician (post code 14): S.S.C. standard General Science

Interview: The candidates shall be called for interview in the ratio of 1:2 with reference to the number of vacancies based on their total score in the written examination (40 marks) and Weightage (if any). Interview will carry a maximum of 30 marks.

All the Best
10th February 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for written exam of Lab Tech? Previous years papers for the same?

previous year questio paper of written exam for the position of lab assistant?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?