3rd August 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in Forensic Lab after doing B.Tech Biotechnology? What is the eligibility to get in Forensic Lab?

Ai am b.tech biotechnology student. am i eligible to get job in forensic lab? what are the eligibility criteria to get in forensic lab ... do i have to give UPSC or SSC exam or is there any direct recruitment with a written exam or interview.

Related Questions:
  1. Job in forensic lab after completing MSc in Forensic Science?
  2. What is the selection procedure as a forensic student
  3. Is there any recruitment in Pharma Labs in Hyderabad after completing MSc(Organic Chemistry)
  4. How can I join forensic lab after completing my BSc MLT in 2 months?
  5. How can I apply for a government job in forensic lab after completing bachelors in pharmacy
  6. How to build my career in forensic science after pursuing B.E in Biotechnology
  7. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  8. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  9. Can I get into forensic science after pursuing MSc Biotechnology? Alternative ways for getting into forensic science?
  10. Can I get forensic science after pursuing MSc biotechnology?
  11. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  13. What is the criteria to do MSc in forensic science? I am doing graduation in Biotechnology
  14. Am I eligible for MSc Forensic Science after doing BSc Biotechnology? How much fees is to be paid?
  15. Is a MSc Biotech student eligible to do Ph.D in Forensic? Prospects in Ph.D forensic course?
  16. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science?
  17. Good lab job for Biotechnology graduate?
  18. What is the scope of forensic science in india? Job profile and salaries of forensic experts? -- [Most Discussed]
4th November 2012, 03:40 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in Forensic Lab after doing B.Tech Biotechnology? What is the eligibility to get in Forensic Lab?

Eligibility criteria of Forensic Science:

Candidate Complete the Graduation in forensic Science.

After that you need to complete the Master Degree in forensic Science.

You need to 60% marks in physics chemistry zoology botany biochemistry microbiology B.pharma applied Science.

Forensic Science Universities:

Punjabi University, Patiala

Amity Institute of Behavioural and Health Allied Science, Noida

Department Criminology and Forensic science, Sagar University, Madhyapradesh

University of Chennai

Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

Forensic House, Chennai

Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai

Department of Anthropology, University of Delhi

Osmania University, Hyderabad

All the best.
28th July 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in Forensic Lab after doing B.Tech Biotechnology? What is the eligibility to get in Forensic Lab?

am i eligible for getting a job in forensic lab after completion of my bscbiotecnology
22nd July 2019, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

I have done my msc in biotechnology. Can I apply for internship in forensic lab? Guide me
17th July 2020, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

i have done btech in biotechnology ,how do i get into forensics?
19th July 2020, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I am B-tech biotech student can i apply for job in forensic lab???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?