22nd August 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Zoology in UGC NET? How many papers will be there?

What is the syllabus of zoology in ugc NET which will held on Dec 2012 and how many papers will be there?

28th August 2012, 08:40 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Zoology in UGC NET? How many papers will be there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the syllabus of zoology in ugc NET which will held on Dec 2012 and how many papers will be there?
Candidates possessing masters degree in Zoology need to take National Eligibility Test (NET) in Life Sciences conducted jointly by University Grant Commission and Council of Scientific & Industrial Research.

In order to check out the syllabus of Life Sciences, Click Here.

As far as total number of paper is the National Eligibility Test (NET) is concerned, it will comprise of a single MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) paper divided into three sections:
  • Section A: General Science
  • Section B: Life Sciences
  • Section C: Life Sciences

For complete information regarding the upcoming National Eligibility Test to be conducted jointly by University Grant Commission and Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, refer to the Information Brochure.
4th February 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Zoology in UGC NET? How many papers will be there?

benefite from this exam on zoology subject
15th May 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the NET syllabus for zoology?
5th July 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabur of ugc net for zoology paper
7th July 2013, 02:20 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What is the syllabus of Zoology in UGC NET? How many papers will be there?

Quote:

Syllabus For Zoology

National Eligibility Test is held in June and December by UGC for lectureship and JRF..

Zoology is not a separate subject offered by the NET Examination..

So you can either opt to go for Environmental Sciences or Life Sciences..

The paper pattern for all the NET subjects is the same

Paper-1 a common paper for all subjects based on your general knowledge having 60 questions out of which 50 are to be done in 75 minutes..

Paper-2 50 questions based on your subject to be completed in 75 minutes..

PAper-3 75 questions to be completed in 120 minutes..

For more details about the examination you can go to http://ugcnetonline.in

I have provided you with the syllabus of Life Sciences and previous year question papers of Environmental Sciences..

I hope they will help you out in your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
8th July 2013, 10:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
what is the NET syllabus for zoology?

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conduct twice time in year by UGC.This test will be conduct for only lectureship , PHD and JRF .

If you have completed Masters degree from recognized university then you are applicable for NET exam .Required marks criteria for NET exam is 55% in masters degree.5% marks relaxation is provide for SC/ST candidate .Final year of Masters degree candidate can apply here .

There is a age criteria for Junior Research Fellowship .Your age should be below 28 years old. Age relaxation unto 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD / OBC .For the post of Lectureship , There is no upper age limit .

UGC NET exam is conduct by 3 papers written test .The details of the paper test is given below-

For Paper I-

It's has 60 Question.Out of 60 Question , you can answered 50 Question.Total marks of this paper is 100 marks.The time duration for this session is 1¼ Hours .

For Paper II-

It has 50 question.All Question are compulsory . Total marks of this paper is 100 marks.The time duration for this session is 1¼ Hours .

For Paper III-

It has 75 question.All Question are compulsory . Total marks of this paper is 150 marks.The time duration for this session is 2½ Hours .

There is no exact subject in Zoology so you can choose life science subject which is related to zoology .I have attached the syllabus for UGC NET Exam for life science subject so please check it out.

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NET SYLLABUS FOR LIFE SCIENCE.pdf(33.6 KB, 3142 views)
12th July 2014, 05:08 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that exact syllabus of zoology subject for preparation for ugc net exam
26th February 2015, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

How many marks should be comple for passing the ugc net exam ? And can u tell me about the formelties for this exam?
26th February 2015, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

How many marks should be comple for passing the ugc net exam ? And can u tell me about the formelties for this exam?
10th June 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

For how many times we can apply for it .. if we cudnt clr it in thr very first attmpt ??
14th December 2015, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Which publication is the best for preapartion for NET in life science
25th August 2020, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Humne zoology se Msc kiya hai to please net exam keliye silyabus btae
11th September 2020, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my BSc 3 ye as my subjects are zoology and chemistry and I want to qualify NET .I will do msc zoology .what will strategy fallowed by me to qualify NET ..plzz reply I don't have any guidance I scored 71% in my 1st yr and 75% in 2 ye.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?