15th August 2012, 04:48 PM
nisha78612

What is TGT science syllabus? Question papers of KVS? Best books for the same?

dear sir/madam, could u plz send me the tgt science syllabus and question papers of kvs. also suggest me best books for the same. thanks.. my mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
16th September 2013, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is TGT science syllabus? Question papers of KVS? Best books for the same?

I have no idea about the TGT science paper. I am preparing for the exam , so kindly help me by sending previous years' question papers (TGT -SCIENCE).to mail id [email protected]
23rd September 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is TGT science syllabus? Question papers of KVS? Best books for the same?

last five year kvs social science paper to mail [email protected]
2nd October 2013, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

last ten years solved tgt science sample paper to mail [email protected]
10th December 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

please send me last year paper of tgt maths

thankyou
neha yadav
16th June 2015, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best book for tgt science preparation and send last year paper also.my I'd is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?