13th December 2012, 02:30 PM

What is the time of admission in Bihar in B.Ed course

What is the time of admission in Bihar in B.Ed Course?..pleaes give me the details

please answer

Md.Fazle Alam

Related Questions:
  1. MP online B.Ed registration date and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  3. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  4. Can I get admission in any Medical college of Bihar through NEET being a domicile candidate?
  5. List of Colleges in UP and Bihar for Correspondence B.Ed course? Fee structure for this course? How to get admission for this course?
  6. Colleges which offers admission in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam? -- [New]
  7. Chances of getting admission in Medical colleges of Bihar? When the counselling process will begin?
  8. How to take admission in government college in Bihar?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for PB-PMT? I live in Bihar and have passout I.Sc from Bihar
  10. Top 100 colleges in Bihar and UP? How to take admission in BFA?
  11. How to get admission in Polytechnic in Computer Hardware and Software in Bihar?
  12. How to take admission in medical college across Bihar? I have scored 85% quota under NEET
  13. How to take admission in CS after doing B.Com from Bihar University?
  14. Admission in B.Ed at Darchanga Centre in Bihar? When are the forms available?
  15. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  16. Can i get admission in Bihar Medical college after scoring 12945 rank in NEET?
  17. Admission in 11th science at Bihar and Jharkhand for a candidate who has secured 8.5 CGPA in 10th standard?
  18. Can I get admission in any government college of Delhi and Bihar? I have scored 81.16
11th March 2023, 01:49 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the time of admission in Bihar in B.Ed course

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year undergraduate course.

Candidates passed graduation from a recognised university are eligible to apply for entrance examination conducted by the state government to get admission in all the named institution within the state.

The last date to fill the application form is 15th March 2023.
11th March 2023, 04:18 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the time of admission in Bihar in B.Ed course

Bihar B.Ed CET ( Common Entrance Examination ) is conducted for admission in B.Ed course in institutions and universities within Bihar.

The last date to fill the application form for the examination is 15th March 2023.

So, if you want to fill the application form, you can fill before the last date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?