17th September 2013, 11:01 AM
kanagakutti

What is the TNPSC Group II fee structure?

how much amount paid totally for tnpsc group 2 exam in first appearance.
i am sc candidate

17th June 2014, 10:21 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the TNPSC Group II fee structure?

Group II Examination is conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Once in a year. 2014 Exam notification was already completed and last date for receipt of application on 07th March 2014. The Examination will be held on 29th June 2014. Group II Examination is conducted for recruitment into Personal Clerks in Finance, Legislative Assembly, Assistant in Prison Department, Assistant in Police Department, Assistant in Transport Department, Assistant in Registration Department, Assistant in Labour Department..etc

Eligibility Criteria :-

-> Applicant should have completed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.

-> Applicant must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years. Relaxation is applicable as per Government Rules.

Pattern of Written Examination :-

-> General Studies

-> Aptitude and Mental Ability + General Tamil / General English

The Cost of Examination fee Rs.125 /- ( Examination Fee Rs.75/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-). Applicant who have registration one time registration with 50/- they need not to pay application fees for 5 years from the date of registration. He/She can apply for any post subsequently notified by the Commission.

More details, Visit the official website :- www.tnpsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?