19th June 2012, 12:10 PM
srujan000

Fee structure for Group 1 and Group 2 Coaching in R.C.Reddy Study Circle for IAS?

fee structure for group1 and 2 in rc reddy institute
fee structure for group 1 and group 2 in rc reddy study circl for iase

30th July 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for Group 1 and Group 2 Coaching in R.C.Reddy Study Circle for IAS?

respected sir
this is Nageswararao.Gunda, i want to have to join in your institute to coaching for grou 2. so i have to know fee structure, when will start new batch, and other details.
My E-mailID ID:[email protected],phone:9492344181, thanking you sir.
yours faithfully,
Nageswararao gunda
30th July 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for Group 1 and Group 2 Coaching in R.C.Reddy Study Circle for IAS?

i completed my b.com(comp) with 80% i want to write group2 exam so i want to know the details of rc reddy coaching institute and the fee structure
30th July 2012, 08:16 PM
Srikar achill

Sir,you should have note of the institute.it would be around 50,000.good luck.
6th August 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

My Name is Jayanth. I would like to know the fee structure for IAS coching in RC Reddy.

Mail Id: rohini _jayanth
19th August 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

sir this is subba chowdappa. i want to know information about r c reddy group 2 coaching fee [email protected] this is email id.plz let me send the fee particulars............
2nd September 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam poorna i want to join in your coaching centre for groups. so please send me details of starting date of group 1(english medium),fees details and hostle facilities
to [email protected]
17th September 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

may i kno d details abt fee structure for group 1 in rc reddy institute...??
22nd September 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir.am very satisfing our coaching center.thank u 4 kareem sir and nageshwar rao garu and ramana raju [email protected]
22nd September 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Thank u kareem
7th October 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

hi sir....! i have done i have done with graduation. I want to know the fee structure for groups, Please send me the details. My mail ID is [email protected]
13th October 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me. what fee s for group1and civils .when are you starting new batches for group1 and civils
thank you sir

mail id:[email protected]
19th October 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I completed B.sc(comp) with 82% marks.I want to join group2 coaching in your institute.please send the details of fee structure to my mail.my mail ID is [email protected]
20th October 2012, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me when will new batch for Group 1 coaching start's in R.C.Reddy institute?
[email protected]
28th October 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is hemasundararao .plz tel me newbatch dates to my mail [email protected] or 7306905807
14th November 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

sir, i want fee particular for group 2, this is my id [email protected]
16th November 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I completed B.sc(BZC) .I want to join group1 coaching in your institute.please send the details of fee structure to my mail.my mail ID is [email protected]
27th November 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I completed B.sc(BZC) .I want to join group1 coaching in your institute.please send the details of fee structure to my mail.my mail ID is [email protected]
27th November 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
1st December 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i completed b com(gen) i want to join group 2 coaching in your institute. please send the details of fee structure to my mail . my mail id is U kopela 683@gmail. com and hostel details also
3rd December 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my b.tech in computer sciences.i want to take group1 coaching in r.c reddy coaching centre.how much is the fee structure for 1 year..please let me know sir..my email id..pradeepthi.m.naidu@ gmail.com
4th December 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

i am need of general studies material.. can i get dat frm RCREDDY STUDY CIRCLE... hw much wud it cost??.. mail me details at:[email protected]
6th December 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i am sai kalyan i want to take group1, 2 coaching in r.c reddy coaching centre.how much is the fee structure sir. my mail id [email protected]
9th December 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,i am srinu i completed my b.tech .i want to join in your inst for gr2,when you will start batch
14th December 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,

My Name is Mahi. I would like to prepare for Group-2 Exam. And I am not aware of the exam pattern. Please let me know the exam pattern and the fee structure in R.C.Reddy Study Circle? Please mail those details. My Mail Id : [email protected]
18th December 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir.... I m willing to take coaching for group 1. When can we expect the next batch for 2013!!! Please give the details of course structure for prilims and mains. my mail id: [email protected]
20th December 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir....i want to join group1 coaching in your institution... so give me details of course and fee structure...my email id :[email protected]
21st December 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I want to join in your institution.could you please forward me the details of ne batch and fee details to [email protected]
23rd December 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

sir,may I know the fee structure for group1 and group2. I completed M.B.A. My email i.d is [email protected] send me the details.
24th December 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,may I know the fee structure for group1 and group2. I completed M.C.A. My email i.d is [email protected] send me the details.
27th December 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i want to join your institution, could you please forward me the details of new batch and fee details to [email protected]
1st January 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
I am B.Subbarayudu i want to join in your institute for group 1. so i have to know fee structure, when will start new batch, and other details also tell me group 2 details.
My E-mailID ID:[email protected],phone:9966325251,
thanking you sir.
yours faithfully,
B.Subbarayudu.
2nd January 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is mahesh babu. i completed m.b.a but i am insterted in group2 so please tell me new batch dates and fee details.
4th January 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

I am Ashwini , Completed MCA. I am interested to join in your institute for Group 2 coaching. May i know when will start new batch. Can u give me the details about fee and duration of course.
mail.id:[email protected]
Thankq
20th January 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I am Raviteja, completed b.tech.I am interested to join in your institute for group 1 coaching.may i know the when will start new batch.can you give me the details about fee and duration of both group1 and group2 courses.
mail id:[email protected]
Thanking you sir
21st January 2013, 01:08 PM
purvi52

I am purvi, completed b.tech.I am interested to join in your institute for group 1 coaching.may i know the when will start new batch.can you give me the details about fee and duration of both group1 and group2 courses.
[email protected]
21st January 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,

I have completed my graduation (B.com) and now i want write Groups 1 & 2 so that reason i want to join in your institution.
Could you please provide details of fee structure for the same, and also when will be started coaching for the same to my mail id [email protected]

Thank you

Regards,
Manju
28th January 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,

i want to join in your institution for group 1. and i also want to know is your materials available for group 2 paper wise in english medium. plz send me details to [email protected]
28th January 2013, 05:42 PM
RAVIKANT JANGIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by srujan000 View Post
fee structure for group1 and 2 in rc reddy institute
fee structure for group 1 and group 2 in rc reddy study circl for iase
Helo, its 60,000 for CSAT + GS/GK pre/mains and, 35,000 per optional.

Gudluck!!
5th February 2013, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I Am Naveen kumar. I have completed diploma in civil eng. I want to fee details of group 2. Plz. . Send me sir fee particulpars. My email id:[email protected] and Cel no:8686545103
5th February 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

sir m raghav from nanital nd sir m intrsted to ias coching pls sir u show me fee sture. As soon as possible pls sir my id [email protected]
8th March 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

sir, please inform me the fee structure and timings of batches for Group-I & civils, my email id is [email protected].
20th March 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir...
Sir I would like to know the fee structure for group 1 & 2.
When the new batch is going to start? For employees is there any special batch
in summer?how mny months will it take to complete for group 2 syllabus

Thanking you

[email protected]
20th March 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir...
Sir I would like to know the fee structure for group 1 & 2.
When the new batch is going to start? For employees is there any special batch
in summer?how mny months will it take to complete for group 2 syllabus

Thanking you

[email protected]
31st March 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my name is "dinesh" i completed my btech with ece...i want to join in ur coaching center for group 1 or group 2 can u please send me the fee dataila of group1 and group2.
email id: [email protected]
ph.no:8977525357
31st March 2013, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir...
Sir I would like to know the fee structure for group 1 & 2 & iwant to know only group2material fees without coaching
thank you
[email protected]
1st April 2013, 11:00 PM
shaik.shakeer

sir, please inform me fee structure and timings of new batches for Group-2 i want to be a break inspector (AMVI or RTO) my email id is [email protected] & mobile no:9703751796,9700036765
2nd April 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

hai sir my name is k.indrasen kumar i completed my B.tech instrumentation control engg. i want fee particulars of about group1, and group 2. my email id is [email protected]
2nd April 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

sir send me fees details for group 1&2 .......when the batch starts?....email id: [email protected] phone no 8978373750
9th April 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I am working in BSNL.I want prepare Group-1 from home, without coaching. Please give me best suggestion and books for telugu medium. Thank you sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?