13th March 2014, 01:27 PM
n.honey2812

What is the total fee structure in Fashion Designing?

i complted btech,i want to know about total fee of degree in fashion designg(hamstech),and per sem how much.......plz tel me in detail

Related Questions:
  1. Information about fashion designing course? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Details about fashion designing? What is the fee structure?
  3. What is the fee structure of Indian Institute of Fashion Technology
  4. Fee structure for bachelor of fashion designing in NIFT for 1 semester?
  5. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  6. What is the fee structure of fashion designing in KITEE?
  7. Am I eligible for Masters in Design course from NIFT being a candidate of pursuing M.Com? Fee structure for this course? Job Prospects of pursuing a similar course in Fashion Designing?
  8. How to do PG in fashion designing from NIFT Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  9. Names of the best colleges of fashion designing? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the fee structure of bachelor course in fashion designing in NIFT per year
  11. Fee structure for fashion designing course in Mulund?
  12. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD?
  13. What is the fee structure of fashion designing institutes? I have completed my Inter
  14. Is there any professional college to pursue Fashion Designing?
  15. Presently doing BSc 2nd year : How to do fashion designing? Any entrance exam for Fashion Designing course? Fashion Designing a summer or yearly course?
  16. Fee structure for bachelor in fashion designing course? Procedure to fill the form and how to get admission?
  17. How to do fashion designing after passing 10th?
  18. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
5th April 2015, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the total fee structure in Fashion Designing?

Want to know about fess of one year course of fashion designing in pearl academy after graduation
27th August 2019, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the total fee structure in Fashion Designing?

Lowest fees structure for bachelor in fashion technology college in vizag
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?