19th March 2016, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

What type of courses I can do after studying Non-Medical in class 11?

I have given the exams of class 10 this year and will get my result after three months and i want to pursue non medical in class 11. So please tell me what type of courses i can do so as it can help me further in my life?

Related Questions:
  1. What type of jobs are available after studying MSc Biotechnology?
  2. How should I prepare for medical entrance exams? I am studying in class 9th currently?
  3. How should I prepare for medical entrance exams? I am studying in class 9th currently?
  4. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  5. Which are the best para medical courses? I am studying 12th science -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure to take admission in medical college for MBBS? I am studying in class 12th
  7. What type of courses after passing 10th class?
  8. How can I become an astronomer after studying in class 10th?
  9. Which type of courses provide the highest salary after class 10th?
  10. Which courses to prefer? I am studying in class 12th
  11. How to get admission in Merchant Navy after studying in class 12th in medical
  12. Courses which I can do in Science after 10 class?
  13. What computer courses can be done while studying 10th standard?
  14. List of Medical courses other than MBBS offered in AIIMS? Can I get admission easily for other Medical courses in AIIMS?
  15. Procedure to apply for Integrated Ph.D in IIT? Eligibility criteria for this? Will there be any Medical related courses after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  16. What are the chances to clear the CLAT exam? I am studying 12th from non medical stream
  17. B.Pharmacy or Medical Entrance Exams? is B.Pharmacy a good option after 12th? what are some best colleges for B.Pharmacy?
  18. Which should I take between Medical and Non Medical after 10th CBSE?
19th March 2016, 04:41 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: What type of courses I can do after studying Non-Medical in class 11?

List of various courses after 12th standard in Non - medical stream.

B.Tech -Automobile Engineering

B.Tech-Computer Science Engineering

B.Tech-Aeronautical Engineering

B.Tech-Mechanical Engineering

B.Tech-Information Technology

B.Tech-Textile Manufacturers

B.Tech-Electronics & Communication

B.Tech-Marine Engineering

B.Tech-Civil Engineering
19th March 2016, 06:38 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of courses I can do after studying Non-Medical in class 11?

As, you want to purse non-medical course in 10+2 you are eligible to purse :-

Science ( PCM ).

Commerce.

Arts.

These courses are best for you and have good future scope. So, select the course as according to your future plan.
19th March 2016, 08:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

You can join the courses after completion of your class 12th with non medical stream:

Engineering
Navy
Banking
Animation
Communication
Journalism
Agriculture
Horticulture
Forestry
etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?