14th April 2013, 08:22 PM
Jyoti Sangar

What type of engineering has more scope in future for girls?

I want to know That which type of engineering has more scope in future for girls

Related Questions:
15th April 2013, 04:43 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What type of engineering has more scope in future for girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyoti Sangar View Post
I want to know That which type of engineering has more scope in future for girls
Hi

Engineering was earlier deemed to be a stream only for guys since it required a lot of physical and mental labor. But over time girls have shown so much interest and passion for the same that today even girls are flourishing in this stream of graduation.

So yea its true that Engineering is one of the brightest streams available for the girls as of now. As you might know that there are many streams in Engineering and some of the top being :

ECE, EEE, ME, CE, CSE, IT. Among these I would recommend the CSE/IT i.e Computer Science Engineering or the Information Technology for the girls. This is because Mechanical, Civil and Electrical involves heavy machinery which might decline the health of girls as it does decline health of boys. There are lot of hardships in these streams whereas the CSE/IT streams are the most comfortable and requires use of brains and a bit of physical to operate computer for hours.

You have to appear for the top Entrances in India like IIT JEE, AIEEE, DCE CEE, BITSAT, WB JEE, SRMEEE, UPTUEE, etc so that you can crack any one of them and get a good CSE/IT seat in any one of the colleges. After that you can study this course for 4 long years an master whatever is being taught to you in the curriculum.

Now coming to the job prospects regarding this stream, I would say IT has immense potential in terms of scope and hiring never stops in this stream. Take the top companies like IBM, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Accenture, Cognizant, Google, etc these all are IT Companies and HIRE CSE/IT Engineers from across the globe. So if you can target any of these companies, then there is nothing like it.

Hence personally saying I feel that every girl who wants to do engineering should go for a CSE/IT Engineering.

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
19th May 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of engineering has more scope in future for girls?

i am confused so please suggest what's better pure science in maths or engineering.what is the scope in pure science in maths.
31st May 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

wat about chemical or metallurgy engineering for girls
11th June 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I would like to take a chemical eng.what is the scope for it.and salery details.plz ans me?
19th June 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

which is better course engineering or bca which has more worth
26th June 2013, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

I have one question .In future CSE and IT have good scope or not ?i am so confused so suggest an idea plzzzzz
15th July 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

CAN COMPUTER SCIENCE OR INFORMATION SCIENCE HAVE A BETTER FUTURE?
15th July 2013, 10:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
Engineering course is a ocean of branches.The top most six branches in engineering are :
-->Computer Science Engineering.
-->Mechanical Engineering.
-->Electronics and Communication Engineering.
-->Electronics and Electrical Engineering.
-->Information Technology.
-->Civil Engineering.
In these branches you find many job opportunities and you can have good scope in future.

But being a girl,it is best to opt CSE, IT,ECE, etc....because you can go foe software jobs after completing the course whereas the other branches like MECH,Civil,EEE,etc....need to work hard in their respective fields .
Thank You
5th April 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my puc 2 ..n wanted to do engeneering being a girl which engineering has more scope in future for me.
6th April 2014, 05:30 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Engineering is one of the popular course in India.

The duration of this course is 4 years. Its not that one stream in Engineering is having good career scope and the other is not having.

Each and every specialization in Engineering will be having its own career scope and job opportunities for the candidates.

Only thing is that the candidates have to make most out of the course
-by gaining good subject knowledge
-by gaining good percentage of marks
-by enhancing communication skills
-by fitting themselves to the needs of the industry.

Popular streams in Engineering are
Computer Science Engineering
Information Technology
Electrical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Aeronautical Engineering

The minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates to join this course is by completion of 10+2 with the following subjects
Mathematics
Physics

To have good career scope which is ever green, Civil and Mechanical are a good choice for girls.

Wish you all the best.
31st May 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

i m girl frm middle clas family. i want to ask tht among IT ECC n CE which one has a bright future scope in job fr me?
7th July 2014, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Is information science engineering good or electronics and communication engineering good ,,? What is the difference between them ,,,,,which branch has heightest job opportunities??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?