23rd January 2014, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Does Textile Engineering holds good scope for girls? Work field for girls in this sector?

I have a query regarding "textile engineering for girls"
does textile engineering holds good scope for girls? what are the workfields for girls in textile engineering sector?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope for aircraft engineering for girls?
  2. Can girls opt for any engineering college? Any good branches for girls?
  3. Can girls apply for any branch in engineering? Best branch for girls having good scope in future?
  4. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  5. What's the future of Chemical engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  6. What is the future of Chemical Engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  7. Which field is safe for girls and what are the jobs available?
  8. In engineering which field girls can earn more? Which has a better scope?
  9. Is there any scope for girls in Marine Engineering?
  10. Can girls opt for engineering? Suitable branches for girl candidates?
  11. Do girls have any scope in Metallurgical Engineering? Colleges offering Metallugical Engineering? Is it a good course?
  12. Is Mechanical Engineering good for girls? Which field is the best and in which companies can girls get good jobs?
  13. Is Aeronautical course a good choice for Girls? Do girls have to stay away from house for this?
  14. Engineering branch best suited for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Chances of admission in IP university after scoring 24407 rank in IP? Is ECE branch good for girls?
  16. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  17. Which branches are there for girls in engineering? Is there a good scope for jobs in future?
  18. Which engineering branch has highest salary?Is petroleum engineering suitable for girls?
29th January 2014, 11:48 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Does Textile Engineering holds good scope for girls? Work field for girls in this sector?

Textile Industry is one of the field where there is rapid and revolutionary growth everyday. The Engineers who have graduated in Textile Engineering are with the knowledge of various textile materials behavior, functioning of machinery in textile and other clothing technologies.

This makes Textile Engineering a valuable course for setting up the career right in Textile industry. It's for sure that the job which are based on textile engineering should be a better one for girls as they will be working in various research for the clothing but some times there might be practical work done over the research where you need work with the machines which shouldn't be that hard when compared with Mechanical Engineering.

There are various small and big scale industries dealing with Textile where the job prospects varies from production, planning, quality control, sales/marketing etc. and if you are going to complete your Textile Engineering then the job which you take may vary in any one of these and as a fresher you need to be ready to take up those and later you can move in for the better post with the experience.

Some of the job roles which will be provided for Textile Engineering candidates in textile industry are Process engineer, Quality control supervisor, Technical Services/Sales Manager, Operations Trainee, Process Improvement Engineer, Medical Textiles Engineer but getting one of this job is bit tough as now the competition is there in every field. So, once you are in the final semester of the course you need to start searching for the jobs and apply for the same which makes sure that you will get the job once you come out from the course.

CLICK HERE!! to know the current openings available on Textile Engineering.

Now, the very important thing which you need to follow up is this. Take up the Textile Engineering course only if you are interested in it, if not never take it up as you won't be able to progress in a career which you are no more interested.
4th April 2014, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Textile Engineering holds good scope for girls? Work field for girls in this sector?

Sir hmne electronics se 3yr diploma kia h, ab mai b.tech textile se krna chahti hu, plz suggest me
4th April 2014, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Textile Engineering holds good scope for girls? Work field for girls in this sector?

Sir hmne electronics se 3yr diploma kia h, ab mai b.tech textile se krna chahti hu, plz suggest me
19th May 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it any course related to textile. I complete my diploma in textile. Right now m working so I want to do some course in textile. So can you suggest me the course in Textile filed..
9th July 2019, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Textile engineering is good for girl , which scope government ,and Pvt sector
20th January 2022, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in textile technology and want to get job in govt sector . Is any govt textile industry in India ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?