6th January 2014, 11:12 PM
babita sharma 1

What type of government job am I eligible for after completing graduation with 45%

hi,i m ca final student n i have completed my graduation with 45% mark so i want to know that which type of government job m i eligible.my age is 27+.please tell me as soon as possible

thanks and regards
babita

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a government job after completing graduation in BSc?
  2. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation with B.Com?
  3. Will I get a government job after passing graduation in BSc? What type of job will I get?
  4. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation in computer science with 50% marks?
  6. Am I eligible for Rajasthan state Civil/government job after completing graduation in BBA from ICFAI, Tripura?
  7. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Ed at the age of 40 year?
  8. Am I eligible to get government job after completing B.Tech Mechanical
  9. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  10. How to get a job in government sector after doing graduation?
  11. What are the government job facilities after completion of graduation in B.A.M.S?
  12. Which type of government job can I get after completing B.Tech computer science?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completing graduation from NIOS?
  14. Could I be eligible for any state or central government job after completing graduation in ELLIM university Sikkim?
  15. How to join Airforce with Sports after passing 12th class?
  16. How can I get a government job after completing graduation and working in telecom sector?
  17. Which type of job can I get in hospital after completing PG in Pharma D
  18. How to get a government job after completing graduation? How many courses are available?
27th June 2015, 07:36 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of government job am I eligible for after completing graduation with 45%

Yes, you are eligible for the most of the government jobs right now. But you have to clear the competitive examination for the particular examination.

You are eligible for the,
* UPSC.
* SSC.
* Insurance.
* Banking.

And most of the other examination at the state as well as the Central govt.

For all these examination the common eligibility is graduation in any discipline with passing aggregate is required.

So you can all for these examination. For all the examination ut is mandatory to have the good knowledge of English and Quantitative Aptitude. So do the practice as it makes a man perfect.
26th November 2016, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of government job am I eligible for after completing graduation with 45%

Can I get any govt. banking job with graduation 46% marks?
2nd May 2018, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir/madam i have completed my graduation with 47%, so i want to know with you which govt job is best for me(include:-Railway, ssc). Please sir help me. Other which private sector is good for life time job for me.
9th March 2020, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

i am done nptt and graduation with 45% marks what type of govt exam i m eligible for plz tell me as soon as possible
28th June 2021, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for govt teacher with 49.88% in bsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?