8th March 2013, 06:57 PM
Kavita.Priyadarshini

Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation in computer science with 50% marks?

I have completed my graduation in computer science with 50% of marks. i have scored 81% in 10th,59% in 12th. what are the courses I'm eligible for?? Am I eligible for any government jobs?? Please answer me!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a government job with computer science after completing B.Tech upto 3-1 with 55%?
  2. Can I get government job after completing B.Tech computer science and engineering?
  3. How to get a Government Job after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What type of government job am I eligible for after completing graduation with 45%
  5. Am I eligible to get job in Wipro if secured 80.91% in 10th, 48.17% in 12th and studying F.Y.B.Sc(Computer Science)? -- [New]
  6. How to do a government job in Hyderabad after completing MSc in computer science?
  7. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation with B.Com?
  8. Can I get a government job after completing BSc, B.Ed in computer science?
  9. How can I get a government job after completing graduation and working in telecom sector?
  10. Can I be eligible for Bank PO exam after completing MSc computer science in Pune University with 60%
  11. How to get a government job after completing B.E Computer Science(60% Orthopaedically Handicapped)?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Ed having 42% in graduation and 60% in post graduation? Any problem for government job?
  13. How to get a government job after completing M.E in Computer Science and Engineering? Any entrance exams for government job?
  14. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  15. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
  16. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc with 64%
  17. Any change for government job after completing MSc Computer Science?
  18. How can I get a government job after B.E in computer science engineering
4th April 2013, 06:37 PM
kunal61294

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation in computer science with 50% marks?

You can have a government job immediately after completion of engineering degree. Now you can try for a job that matches your existing qualification, 12th or diploma. By fourth year of engineering, you can attend exams like GATE, CDS or IES. Qualifying GATE helps you to join to Graduate Engineer Trainee positions in PSU. CDS and IES allow you to join to defense and central government departments respectively
4th April 2013, 06:41 PM
kunal61294

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation in computer science with 50% marks?

You can have a government job immediately after completion of engineering degree. Now you can try for a job that matches your existing qualification, 12th or diploma. By fourth year of engineering, you can attend exams like GATE, CDS or IES. Qualifying GATE helps you to join to Graduate Engineer Trainee positions in PSU. CDS and IES allow you to join to defense and central government departments.
28th November 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate with 53% and MBA in Marketing. Now i have more than 5years experience in U.S. Healthcare insurance. Can i get the most appropriate job either in Gov. sector or private?
11th June 2014, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

I have score 71.33% in BE from Pune university(comp.) so i am elligible for cds
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?