21st June 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

What type of job can I get after completing 12th from PCMB stream

i complete my 12th from pcmb stream i get only 70% and i m thinking about bsc with maths,physics,geology i want to know which type of job i will get ? because i cannot able to study after bsc...

30th June 2015, 10:03 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of job can I get after completing 12th from PCMB stream

In todays era there are no jobs are offered on the basis of the educational qualification. So even after doing the B.Sc with any of the subject if you want to get the job.

First you have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted for the particular jobs and after qualifying you have to go through the interview and by final selection you become eligible for the job.

So this is your tight opinion of completing the graduation as after it there are many jobs. List of few of the jobs on the graduation qualification is :-
* UPSC Civil Services.
* UPSC CDS.
* SSC CGL.
* SSC CISF.
* Banking.

These are few of the best jobs after the graduation. But for all these you have to clear the entrance test.

So start your preparation in which you want to go from the now if you are much need of the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?