3rd May 2012, 09:02 PM
rajivshock

Can I get a job of merchant navy after completing my 12th class with commerce stream with 80%?

can i get a job of merchant navy after completing my 12 class with commerce stream with 80% sub:maths ,accounts,english,eco

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Job in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th class with Commerce stream?
  2. Can I get job in Merchant Navy after the completion of 12th with Commerce stream and without Maths?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy? -- [New]
  4. Detailed information and requirements to apply for job in Merchant Navy for 12th Commerce student?
  5. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  7. Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?
  8. Do the students with 12th commerce have any chance of getting recruited in Merchant Navy? Options regarding the recruitment in Merchant Navy?
  9. How can I join Merchant Navy with commerce stream? I have passed 12th HSc exam
  10. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 75% in 12th? Is there any scope for commerce students in Navy?
  11. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  12. Can I make a career in merchant navy after passing commerce stream?
  13. Can I join Airforce or Merchant Navy after completion of 12th commerce?
  14. Can I get admission in Merchant Navy after passing 12th with commerce stream?
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th with commerce?
  16. How should I join merchant navy after passing 12th in commerce?
  17. Can I become a Merchant Navy Officer after 12th from Commerce stream?
  18. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?
26th July 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job of merchant navy after completing my 12th class with commerce stream with 80%?

can i join merchant neavy after 12th science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?