3rd May 2013, 09:05 PM
T.NANDINI

What type of jobs are available for MSc electronics and instrumentation?

HI, THIS NANDINI, can i know which type jobs are available for the course MSc electranics & instrumentation

Related Questions:
  1. What type of jobs are available after qualifying IES examination? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  2. Institutes offering MSC(Electronics and Instrumentation)?
  3. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  4. Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?
  5. Job in Civil Defence after doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation?
  6. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
  7. Job in Defence, Railway Service and Bank Job after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  8. Which PG courses can I join after completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation?
  9. Can Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering candidate apply for jobs of Instrumentation Control Engineering?
  10. How is pune university for MSc (electronics) placement wise?
  11. Are there any jobs in power plant after completing B.E degree in electronics and instrumentation? What are the requirements?
  12. What type of jobs are available after studying MSc Biotechnology?
  13. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  14. How to get government jobs after studying MSc electronics and communication
  15. What kind of jobs are preferred for MSc Electronics Science students?
  16. Colleges for MSc electronics for best placements? Are MSc courses good for lecturer jobs only? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score? -- [New]
  18. What to do after sslc for aeronautical engineering?
13th June 2013, 04:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of jobs are available for MSc electronics and instrumentation?

M.Sc Electronics and instrumentation holders are eligible to attend GATE. If you qualify GATE, you can easily find a job with PSU like BHEL and BEL. Those with NET qualification can join as Asst Professor in colleges. JRF/SRF positions are also open for you. Project fellow, research associate, etc are some other matching job profiles. They can join as junior engineer in firms like AAI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?