26th September 2010, 01:31 PM
K.Dhivya

Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?

sir, i'm a third year electronics and instrumentation student....to my knowledge i'm not aware of govt jobs..is there a way to get govt jobs through written exams... if so, could you please inform me about the exams...

Related Questions:
  1. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of government jobs in instrumentation engineering? -- [New]
  3. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
  4. How to join ISRO after finishing M.Tech or MS after scoring 85%?
  5. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  6. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  7. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  8. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  9. What are the government jobs available for me after passing Electronics Engineering?
  10. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  11. Which exams are there for BE Instrumentation for government jobs?
  12. Is it possible to get government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation from private college?
  13. How to opt for government job? What are the career options for electronics engineer?
  14. How to apply for Government Jobs being a candidate of BE in Electronics?
  15. Government job after completing B.Sc with 75% from PU?
  16. Government jobs or Bank jobs eligibility after passing BPP exam and B.Com CA in TOU?
  17. Application procedure for Government jobs after M.Pharmacy and entrance exams details for the same?
  18. List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?
10th May 2011, 11:55 AM
Abhi..nav

Arrow Re: Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?

you can get Govt.
jobs
in following companies
NTPC
BHEL
ISRO
ONGC
NPCL
SAIL
ARMY
BANK
18th May 2011, 10:56 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.Dhivya View Post
sir, i'm a third year electronics and instrumentation student....to my knowledge i'm not aware of govt jobs..is there a way to get govt jobs through written exams... if so, could you please inform me about the exams...
There are two type of jobs for you one is core job and other is General service oriented jobs

core jobs means which are related to your bachelor degree subjects like IES and BSNL JTO

but your group doesn't have eligibility to both the examinations

You can get into your core field through direct recruitment only like there will be posted a notifications in some dailies and you have to take the interview for govt jobs like

ECIL

BHEL and so on

you have many other opportunities like IAS IPS IFS CBI RAW CUSTOMS and all also there are many grade b services which you are eligible and for now I will explain you the exams to be written for these posts

For IAS/IPS/IFS and other grade b services you need to clear an entrance examination called CSE(Civil Service Examination) this exam is conducted by UPSC

For CBI/RAW jobs you have to clear an entrance examination called SSC(Staff Selection Committee) this is also conducted by UPSC

like this there are many options for you after completing your bachelors all you need to do is prepare well and attempt with confidence

Regards

~AdityA~
18th May 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?

sir,i'm chinju.i just completed my b.tech in electrinics and instrumentation.i'm not aware about the instrumentation jobs.so please inform me about it.
18th May 2011, 05:20 PM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.Dhivya View Post

Hii

You have alot of chnace to apper in multiple govenment exam..
some time you decide to switch you r branch to electronice some time you countniue with them ..

here i mention the name of some higher exam :

--DRDO
--IES
--BEL
--BHEL
--NTPC

choose as per your choice..

thanks ,
Ankur
19th May 2011, 03:25 PM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i'm chinju.i just completed my b.tech in electrinics and instrumentation.i'm not aware about the instrumentation jobs.so please inform me about it.
Hii Chinju,

Please refer my previous thread in this perticular link ..
their is alot of information make sure it helps you....

ankur..
3rd June 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

sir , i am sateesh. just completed my dece(diploma in ece).sir please can you tell me about any jobs after only diploma and what i have to do to get that job?how much starting salary that can pay?is there any govt jobs to 3 years diploma?
7th June 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

can u plz tell me which subjects to prepare for interviews for electronics and instrumentations students and plz tell them in preference
7th September 2011, 02:52 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

yes there lots of govt jobs for EI students at present jobs in
BHEL
SAIL
EIL
GAIL
and many more are available on the site
www.freshersworld.com

you can see the process of selection in these kind of govt jobs here on this website and start praparing from now onky to get the govt jobs in future
26th September 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am in 7th sem and persuing btech from EI branch.which are the subjects which i must focus on regarding my placement?
27th July 2012, 02:52 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hiii....

You have so many options to get government jobs. You can select any 1 from the following:
1. DRDO

2. IES

3. BEL

4. BHEL

5. NTPC

For more details regarding government jobs you should read Employeement newspaper.

GOOD LUCK
29th December 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

sir can i have any government job after completing B.Sc(electronics) in 2013.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?