11th June 2018, 08:13 PM
Leela prasanna

What type of jobs one can expect in Airline industry after completion of B.Tech?

Now I am in final year of B.Tech. After finishing my studies how to proceed for jobs in Airline sector? What type of jobs can I expect after completing my B.Tech? What are the requirements for getting job?

22nd July 2018, 10:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of jobs one can expect in Airline industry after completion of B.Tech?

There are various jobs available for Bachelor of Technology graduates in Airline industry. But at present, there is notification for Air traffic controller in Airport Authority of India. Bachelor of Technology graduates are eligible for this examination.

The upper age limit for examination is 27 years. You must apply for the examination before 16th August, 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?