31st August 2011, 06:59 PM
sanshay

How good are the placements after completing Aeronautical Course?

After completing the aeronautical course how would be the placements.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Placements after aeronautical engineering at hindustan university
  3. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  4. List of Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering with good Placements?
  5. Placements in Institute of Aeronautical Engineering Hyderabad?
  6. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  7. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. How can I become an Astronaut? What are the courses after completion of 12th class
  9. Should I go for IIAEIT Pune college for Aeronautical Engineering? Information about its placements?
  10. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Is Aeronautical engineering good to do after completing PUC?
  12. Is it true that boys are preferred more than girls for Aeronautical Engineering placements?
  13. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  14. What should I do for a good career after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering?
  15. How can I get admission in good Aeronautical engineering college after completing 12th with 82%
  16. Colleges which offer good placements in B.Tech after completing EIE in Polytechnic
  17. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  18. Can I do MS after completing my B.Tech Aeronautical Studies? What is the procedure for it?
26th September 2011, 03:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How good are the placements after completing Aeronautical Course?

The level and scope of placements after the completion of this course of aeronautics are high. The candidates can get employment opportunities in both the government sectors and private sector also. The candidates can also get jobs in the defense wings after this course. Opportunities are there in ISRO and DRDO too. You can try for jobs in airline industry etc. You can join the areas of manufacturing and maintenance of aircrafts etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?