13th November 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Core industry jobs after completion of ME Applied Electronics

How to get jobs quickly and easier in core industry after completing ME applied electronics with 8.29 CGPA? Could you please kindly help me to find a job? and get soon employed... It's really difficult to be without a job after completion of the course. Please help me.

Related Questions:
16th November 2016, 10:06 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Core industry jobs after completion of ME Applied Electronics

Basically core industries look for candidates with experience in their respective field so that they might work efficiently and the company does not need to invest time and money on its the candidates training as he/she will be very much aware of the work and little guidance will do the work.

However, if you don't have any work experience, you can keep looking for pool campus and should sit for the interview and try to get through the interview rounds and avail the job position. You should also register yourself with various online job portals and keep receiving notifications about vacancies in various companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?