3rd March 2018, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Which type of jobs one can expect after completing B.Sc in Radiography?

After completion of B.Sc Radiography, which post can we apply in companies like Siemens, GE, Philips? What is the role of Radiography in these type of companies?

Related Questions:
  1. What type of jobs one can expect in Airline industry after completion of B.Tech?
  2. Can I get any Scholarship having scored 82% in 12th Class?
  3. Availability of specialization in M.Sc after B.Sc in Biotechnology and types of jobs once can expect after completing Masters in Biotechnology?
  4. Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get?
  5. What type of jobs will I get after doing BSc physics
  6. Can I do Ph.D in Radiography or X-Ray Technician after M.Sc in Radiography? Which university provides this course?
  7. What government jobs can I expect after completing B.E ECE with 63%
  8. What type of jobs we can expect to get in private sector after completion of B.Sc Nursing graduation?
  9. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Biology and Chemistry?
  10. What type of jobs can I get after completing BSc Nursing course?
  11. After completing BSc Agriculture how much salary will I expect?
  12. What type of jobs can I get after completing BSc(MPC)
  13. What kind of jobs are there for an Agriculture Graduate after completing BSc Agriculture?
  14. Scope of studying Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy over Bachelor in Radiography course? -- [New]
  15. Are there any jobs in Indian Army and Indian Airforce after completing BDS? What type of jobs are available and how much salary is offered?
  16. What is the scope of Statistics in Indian job market? What type of jobs can I expect?
  17. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What type of jobs can I get after completing M.A and B.Ed
15th March 2018, 08:48 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of jobs one can expect after completing B.Sc in Radiography?

Some of the jobs after completing B.Sc in Radiography are as follows:-
Lab Consultant
Radiologist
Hospitals
Banks
SSC
CDS
UPSC
BPSC
LIC
MTS
IB
Railways

Role of Radiologists are:-
Trauma Radiography
Computed Tomography
MRI
Fluoroscopy
Angiography
Operating Theatres

Various companies appoints candidates on various posts. It is different. While applying for different posts you should go through deeply and select as per your desire.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?