31st December 2017, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions are asked in college for forensic science subject during admissions?

What type of questions are asked in college for forensic science subject during admissions? Can you please let me know some sample questions or previous year papers which I can refer? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thanks!

12th April 2018, 10:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in college for forensic science subject during admissions?

Procedure to apply:

First you will have to select the college under which you want to do this course.

Visit the official website of that particular college.

Go under undergraduate course.

Under this section choose forensic science and criminology course.

Download its application form.

Make payment of requested amount and submit it.

Appear in entrance exam, get pass and take admission.

Actually during examination you have to appear in the written exam and this exam consists of syllabus that you have studied in your 11th and 12th standard so you have to prepare well with those subjects only.

12th April 2018, 10:26 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in college for forensic science subject during admissions?

Admission to any forensic college and forensic course will be given on the basis of examination that is conducted by the respective college. Admission will be given on the basis of score that is secured by the student in the examination. 2 questions that are asked in this examination are from the syllabus of 11th and 12th standard mainly from Biology section.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?