2nd November 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Which type of questions are asked in NET examination of Library and Infirmation Science?

Sir,

I am aspiring to give NET examination in Library and Information science stream. So i want to know which type of questions are asked in the NET exam?
Thank you in advance.

Haritha.

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. NET Library and Information Science Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Information, Communication and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. NET Library and Information Science Paper III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Information Processing and Retrieval Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Informatics and Scientometrics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Research Methodology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Indian Statistical Institute JRF in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Public Library System And Services Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Indian Statistical Institute MS in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. CBSE Class 10th Science and Technology Exam – Download Previous Years Question papers
  12. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Fundamentals of Information Communication Technologies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Information Sources, Systems and Programmes Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Sample papers of HPCL exam?
  15. What type of questions are asked in an aptitude test?
  16. LIC HOUSING FINANCE ASSISTANT POST- EXAM model papers and types of questions asked -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What type of questions are asked in the SET examination paper I and II?
  18. Matching multiple questions in library science for NET exam preparation?
2nd November 2015, 11:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of questions are asked in NET examination of Library and Infirmation Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I am aspiring to give NET examination in Library and Information science stream. So i want to know which type of questions are asked in the NET exam?
Thank you in advance.

Haritha.
Below are the attachments of NET examination in Library and Information science question papers of past few years. Please download them.
3rd November 2015, 05:35 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of questions are asked in NET examination of Library and Infirmation Science?

Here, I have attached some previous year question papers of NET examination for Library and Information Science, kindly download the attachments and use it in your preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?