12th June 2012, 08:06 PM
debanjanbasu9

What type of questions will be asked in commerce and law? I have passed IBPS clerical exam

i passed in IBPS CLERICAL exam and i am a commerce graduate and also have law degree.so i want to know what type of questions can be asked from commerce and law by interviewers to me . please send me sample of questions and answers to my email id which is [email protected], so that i can prepare myself in better way. thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What type of questions are asked in IBPS clerical written exam and the interview?
  2. What type of questions should be asked in IBPS PO in marketing in commerce? I have completed graduation hons and M.Com
  3. Sample question papers of IBPS exam? What type of questions are asked?
  4. What type of questions will be asked in the interview after passing IBPS clerk written exam?
  5. What type of questions will be asked in IBPS PO written exam?
  6. Which type of questions will be asked in IBPS clerk written exam?
  7. Will any banks accept my 126 marks of IBPS clerical cadre? What type of questions will be asked in the interview?
  8. How many candidates have qualified for IBPS clerical exam? Total number of vacancies in various banks? What kind of questions can be asked in the interview?
  9. What type of questions will be asked in Bank PO, IBPS PO MT 2?
  10. Easier way to prepare for IBPS Interview? List of possible questions that will be asked in Interview of IBPS?
  11. How may I get the interviews question which asked in bank clerical interviews? I have scored 144 marks in IBPS clerck exam under SC categories
  12. Does the syllabus for Bank Clerk and PO Exams be the same?
  13. How to prepare for IBPS PO Interview? Possible questions that will be asked? -- [New]
  14. What type of questions are asked in Science Olympiad exam? I have passed 11th
  15. How can I get exam materials for law officer CWE exam?
  16. LIC HOUSING FINANCE ASSISTANT POST- EXAM model papers and types of questions asked -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Information about SBI and IBPS clerical exam? Am I eligible to appear for IBPS and SI clerical exam?
  18. What kind of Questions will be asked in RBI Assistant Exam?
24th November 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of questions will be asked in commerce and law? I have passed IBPS clerical exam

I passed in ibps po exam and I am a ommere graduate I want to know what type of question can be asked in intrview please send me a sample of questin and answer . My email id is [email protected]
3rd January 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of questions will be asked in commerce and law? I have passed IBPS clerical exam

i am from commerce stream,i have clear ibpspo and clerk,plz send sample question asked ?specialy related to my subject..to my mail id [email protected]
3rd January 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

i am from commerce stream,i have clear ibpspo and clerk,plz send sample question asked ?specialy related to my subject..to my mail id [email protected]
11th January 2014, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I have cleared IBPS clerk 3. I have done M.com so I am from commerce stream.whamt questions can be asked from my stream.my email address is [email protected]. please let me know soon.
16th January 2014, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

I have passed ibps clerk3 nd I am from commerce background . Plz mail me sample interview question related to commerce on my email id which is [email protected]! Thank you
9th January 2015, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

i have passed ibps clerk 4 .. i m graduate with b.com.
which type of ques can be asked in interview from my stream .please suggest me my email id is [email protected]!
thank u
4th January 2016, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I have passed IBPS PO 5 Mains Exam. I am going to appear for interview on 25th Jan. I am Commerce Graduate student. Please let me know the commerce background questions or some of the topics related to it for preparation. my email id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?