11th April 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?

Presently, i am pursuing my II year B.E.Computer Science Engg..I would like to know abt the use of studying Msc and also wat to study for the Entrance Exam to study abroad .

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the certificate courses that can be undertaken while doing B.E CSE? How will they help me in my studies? Tests for which I have to prepare for doing MS in abroad?
  2. Entrance exams to study in Abroad with scholarship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  3. Should I appear in GMAT to study MBA/PGDM in Abroad being a B.Tech(EIE) 2nd year candidate?
  4. Marks needed in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? What are the entrance exams I need to clear?
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD if pursuing 2nd year of M.Sc(Physics)?
  6. Is it beneficial to prepare for GRE to study in Abroad?
  7. Can I give UPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech with CSE? How to prepare for this Exam?
  8. Entrance exam to study M.Tech(Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  9. Cutoff marks required in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of B.Tech in CSE pursuing 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Astrophysics) in Abroad to B.E.(ECE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  13. How to prepare for the scholarships exams to do M.Sc Physics in abroad?
  14. Courses available to study in Graduation for 2nd PUC Commerce candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  15. Necessary steps to study MS in Abroad for B.E. 2nd year student?
  16. Am I eligible to study abroad for MS degree having average marks in academics? -- [New]
  17. Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Chemistry) 1st year student? How can I prepare for the entrance exams by myself?
  18. How to study in CSE 3rd year? I am studying IT 2nd year
29th July 2012, 08:59 AM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?

Dear friend,

Masters Provide control over a specific field, So a person with master degree is desired by many top company .

By doing Master you will get selected in Top company with Huge salary packages.

To Study MS in Abroad a Person should Score well In his Academics .
He also need to take GRE, TOEFL and need score a very good rank in them.

Am providing you the links of TOEFL and GRE Website Make usefull of them:-
http://www.toeflgoanywhere.org/
http://www.ets.org/gre/

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?