9th July 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study abroad for MS degree having average marks in academics?

I have score 59% in 10th ,60% in 12th and currently studying in b.com(hons.) 2nd year with 59%.can i go for abroad study without any problems. Because I have head from my Seniors that to study abroad you must score 70% atleast.

12th July 2015, 06:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study abroad for MS degree having average marks in academics?

Yes, you are eligible to study MS in Abroad even if you have scored less marks in your Graduation. For doing MS in Abroad, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS entrance examinations. Whether to appear in GRE or not depends upon the selection of country you wish to pursue MS course. TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, definitely you can get admission in Abroad universities for pursuing your higher studies.
30th September 2019, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study abroad for MS degree having average marks in academics?

I got 53 marks in twelve standard in english, can i go uk without IELTS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?