3rd June 2011, 11:46 PM
priyanga25

Which are the certificate courses that can be undertaken while doing B.E CSE? How will they help me in my studies? Tests for which I have to prepare for doing MS in abroad?

I am Priya. I wish to study MS in abroad universities like Caltech, etc. I don't know clearly about those things. And also i wish to know about the certificate courses that can be undertaken while doing B.E CSE 2nd year. How will they help me in my studies? What are the tests I have to prepare for doing MS in abroad? How much cost it takes to study there?
Kindly please reply. I will be thankful to you.

12th November 2011, 12:07 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which are the certificate courses that can be undertaken while doing B.E CSE? How will they help me in my studies? Tests for which I have to prepare for doing MS in abroad?

As you belong to CSE try for the certifications listed below

1)OCJP(Oracle certified java programmer)
2)ccna
3)db2
4)sap
and even you can go for cloud computing.

In order to do M.S you need to get through GRE(Graduate Record Examination) and even TOEFL for some universties. All the above mentioned certifications will be very useful for smooth going of your masters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?