21st February 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the scholarships exams to do M.Sc Physics in abroad?

I am student of 2nd year BSC,along my BSC in Physics I am simultaneously doing BCA (Bachaler in computer application) I will complete my both degrees in march 2016. I have one year in my hand to prepare for scholarship exam and other exams needed to qualify for further education i overseas universities for MSc in Physics. so please help me and give me proper guidance for my future study.

Related Questions:
29th November 2016, 11:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for the scholarships exams to do M.Sc Physics in abroad?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies . Scholarship for studies in abroad are given by the foreign institutes on account of good performance in the entrance exams based in which admission is done as well as excellence in the field of academics or exceptional achievement in the field of extracurricular. You need to perform well in the entrance exams to get scholarships. It will also help you to get admission in a good institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?