15th January 2017, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the validity period of a Domicile or Residence Certificate in Punjab?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my Post Graduation from Punjab but I believe my Domicile Certificate is not valid so I want to know what is the validity period of a Domicile or Residence Certificate in Punjab? Can it be renewed? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the validity period of a Domicile certificate?
  2. What is the difference between residence certificate and domicile certificate?
  3. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  4. Am I a non local candidate if did intermediate and graduation from Visakhapatnam but 10th from West Bengal?
  5. How can I apply for All India OBC certificate of Uttar Pradesh? I'm not having 40 years residence yet
  6. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I participate in AIEEE counselling with my all india OBC certificate of UP?
  8. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  9. Can I get domicile certificate of Haryana, if shifted in Punjab in 1988?
  10. How can a Punjab Domicile get a seat in Punjab College?
  11. For which state would I get the domicile certificate? What's the procedure for the same? I was born in Ludhiyana(Punjab). But all of my education has been in Faridabad(Haryana)
  12. is there a need for submission of domicile certificate of punjab for punjab pmt?
  13. Which should be my home state if I passed 12th from Chandigarh but have domicile certificate of Punjab?
  14. Which state will be considered in my domicile certificate? I born in Ludhiana(Punjab) and completed all my education in Faridabad(Haryana)
  15. Which state will be considered as my home state in AIEEE? I have done my 12th from Chandigarh but having a domicile certificate of Punjab
  16. What is caste validity certificate?
  17. Whether UPSC accepts hand made domicile certificate or demands the printed one?
  18. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
25th April 2017, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the validity period of a Domicile or Residence Certificate in Punjab?

After marriage domicile is required at what point it is to be issued in case of girl, means it is to be issued on basis of her father address or her husband address and for how much period it is valid for Haryana candidate
7th June 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the validity period of a Domicile or Residence Certificate in Punjab?

I have residence certificate and belong to punjab. Now I have qualified for mbbs counselling. Since I have not domicile certificate because in punjab domicile is not in the list.
I want to know will at counselling time they will demand both certificates or will be sufficient residence certificate
15th July 2019, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

My kids were born in Punjab but they r residing outside Punjab but there grandfather has property in Punjab which is not transferred to their fathers name yet ..can my kids get domicile Vertica year of Punjab
3rd August 2019, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

My father mp gov job.so my study is also mp board .so that time make local mp domicile for education.but we belongs to up.my job also up.but promblem to my job for any body complain to states certificate.
30th July 2022, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE VA;IDITY OF PUNJAB RESIDENSE CERTIFICATE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?