2nd June 2012, 09:55 PM
mahwish.riz

What are the various career options for girls after 12th with PCM subjects?

what are the various carrier options for girls after 12 with PCM subjects?

3rd June 2012, 11:45 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various career options for girls after 12th with PCM subjects?

If you want a career in science then you can obviously go for technical lines ie, engineering or medical.

Otherwise graduation in physics, mathematics, chemistry, statistics, electronics can also help you a lot to get jobs in numerous fields.

Now-a-days a career in law in equally lucrative. Career options are plenty. But you have to understand where your interests lies. So choose wisely
12th June 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the various career options for girls after 12th with PCM subjects?

WHAT ARE CAREER OPTIONS FOR GIRLS AFTER 12[PCM]?
20th August 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

There are various options available for you in this stream. You should choose based on your interest. The subject you like most, if you choose your career which you love then you can enjoy otherwise it would be a burden for you and your Life.
1.If you are strong in your mathematics then I would like to suggest to go for b.tech in computer Science or Engg.

2.If your physics part is excellent then you should go for B.tech in Electrical engg. where you will learn everything about electric sector.

Engineering might be the best option for you provided you have some liking for it because going by the interests keeping in mind the future prospects of that particular course is the most important thing and a step towards success. You can prepare for the various Engineering entrance exams like AIEEE,IIT-JEE and many more other Engineering entrance exams and I hope you have the qualifying marks in your 12th required for these exams. And choosing the branch of Engineering is the most important thing which you need to be very careful with,it should be purely based on your interests and scopes in future.

3.If you are interested in Computer applications, you can move on with BCA followed by MCA or other programming languages. Apart from this, following are the courses with potential to fetch you a great career which many students from the same stream are pursuing.

BArch
Duration- 3 years
Eligibility- 2 with Maths

B Pharm
Duration- 4 years
Eligibility- 2 with PCM.

BSc Radiography
Duration-3 years
Eligibility- 2 with PCM

There are many other courses available besides what have been mentioned above. to select a course, you must be aware of your strength and weaknesses. You must carry on with the area of your expertise and interest.
2nd November 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

What are career option for girls after 12(pcm) except b-tech ?
5th December 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

what are the career options after class 12 in pcm with physical education
29th January 2013, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

what will be my salary if i do graduation in chemistry?
4th May 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

what are best career options for girls with PCM AFTER 12th
17th May 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 11th this year with non med stream..My interest is on teaching..I give aieee test also but not get selected..so what should I do btech or bsci so that I get best job..
29th May 2013, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th with pcm and i have scored 53%.....so which line i should prefer and iam not intrested towards be or b.tech
26th June 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

I am an average student of class 12 with pcm..but i am all ready to work hard to score good to take admission in THE DELHI UNIVERSITY.....Which courses are suitable for m..what is thier fee structure and duration...and what are the job opportunities....PLZZZ HELPP...I AM IN A GREAT DILEMNA....PLZ
27th June 2014, 03:37 PM
suresh_batra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an average student of class 12 with pcm..but i am all ready to work hard to score good to take admission in THE DELHI UNIVERSITY.....Which courses are suitable for m..what is thier fee structure and duration...and what are the job opportunities....PLZZZ HELPP...I AM IN A GREAT DILEMNA....PLZ
There are numerous courses which you could opt for and it depends upon your interest factor about what area you would like to explore for your knowledge. You could go for B.tech (CSE, ECE, Mech.....etc), BCA, Agriculture, B.arch, Biotech....etc. Some universities which you could consider for admission are: DU, LPU, PU, Osmania, AMU. All of these have got good infrastructure and provide quality education. Visit their website for details regarding admission process.
11th April 2017, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses after bsc pcm doing. After graduation what jobs can we get. Another thing i want to ask how we can become lecturer. What are the courses.
29th April 2017, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

After passing 12th with pcm and c what should I do for desk work government job which's preparation are available in agra
29th May 2018, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I don't want to do engineering. I got 70.2% in 12th cbse board 2017-18. So what courses I should opt for my career?
25th July 2020, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I scored 84% in 12th , i can barely get into D.U. i am planning to drop for jee . Is there any other option to save my year ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?