29th May 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Career after taking subjects PCM in graduation?

i am a 12th class student . I have taken pcm. now i want to know about the career fields in pcm. so that i can choose the right course for my future.

Related Questions:
  1. Which career option should I opt for a better career opportunity excluding engineering after 12th? I have done my 12th(55%) with PCM and physical education subjects
  2. Career options available after graduation in IT? What specialization can be taken?
  3. Which is better between MBA and M.Tech after B.Tech EEE?
  4. How to pursue Arts stream after completing high school with PCM subjects(82%)
  5. What are the career options available in PCM?
  6. Which are the best combination of subjects in B.Ed? Does B.Ed course takes 2 years? Date of taking admission in B.Ed and how much percentage is required? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What all career options are there for me after opting PCM with economics?
  8. What are the various career options for girls after 12th with PCM subjects?
  9. Can I change my subject to Geography in PG after doing graduation with PCM subjects?
  10. Subjects and the career options for non medical and commerce? I am interested in Maths and Physics
  11. Indian Air Force for 10+2 student?
  12. What should I do after graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance? What else can I do after graduation? Career options available other than MBA?
  13. Which stream to choose if I am interested in Science but not in Maths?
  14. Which career other than engineering can I opt after completing 12th with PCM?
  15. Which are the courses that offer a job after 3 years other than BCA and B.Com?
  16. What should i do after scoring 73% in 12th CBSE in PCM? What are the career options available for me?
  17. Which are the courses available after passign 12th?
  18. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with PCM? I am taking up Arts
29th May 2015, 04:51 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Career after taking subjects PCM in graduation?

After 12th with PCM subjects , there are many courses which have bright future.

~ You can take B.sc maths or B.sc physics or B.sc chemistry .

~ You can also go for B.tech .

Among these different courses , B.tech is suitable for you . You can apply for the Engineering entrance exams once you complete 12th .
If you secure good rank in Engineering entrance exams , then you will get an admission in Top engineering colleges.

In Engineering there are many branches.

ECE (Electronics and communication engineering)
EEE (Electrical and electronics engineering)
CSE (Computer science and engineering)
IT (Information technology)
Mechanical engineering
Civil engineering

You can take anyone of the above mentioned courses. After completion of Engineering in anyone of the above mentioned courses , there are many jobs which you can apply in both Government sector as well as in private sector.
29th May 2015, 05:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 12th standard with PCM subjects, you can pursue your higher studies in undergraduate courses like B.E, B.Tech, BCA, BBA, etc. To get admission in any of these courses, you must have to appear in entrance examinations conducted by your respective states or universities or colleges. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in Undergraduate courses. Since, you have completed your 12th standard with PCM subjects, it is best to pursue B.E/B.Tech course.
29th May 2015, 07:51 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

After Graduation in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, you can apply for SSC CGL exam which is most suitable for you.

You can also apply IBPS PO, Clerk and RRB exam to join Public Sector Bank.

Following are best career option after graduation in PCM:

M.Sc in Mathematics/Chemistry OR Mathematics

Civil Services exam

MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?