9th February 2014, 12:15 AM
brahmambala

What are the various placement companies for electrical engineering?

What are the various placementcompanys for electrial engineering and details about it

Related Questions:
  1. Information about Campus Placement in Power Engineering Course in Jadavpur University? How much is the salary offered in government and private sector companies? Will I be eligible for placement in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Computers?
  2. How may I switch into core from IT sector job in Chennai? I have done chemical engineering
  3. What are the various placement companies for electrical engineering? -- [New]
  4. List of electrical engineering companies and engineering consultancy companies in Ahmedabad? I have completed B.E in Electrical from Gujarat Technological University
  5. Which are the different electrical companies? I am pursuing B.E B.Tech in Electrical engineering
  6. List of companies in which I can apply for job after passing electrical and electronics engineering with 55% marks?
  7. Placement in core companies for electronics and communication engineers? Is CDAC course helpful to get placement in core companies?
  8. Eligibility criteria to apply Jobs in Core Electrical Companies like NTPC, NHPC and SAIL being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Electrical Engineering?
  9. Which are the exams related to Electrical Engineering?
  10. List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply after B.E electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the companies offering training for electrical engineering students
  12. Is the career in Electrical Engineering a good choice?
  13. Which are the companies offering jobs for Electrical Engineering students?
  14. What is the aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india)??
  15. How can I get placed in Government or Private Electrical Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Electrical stream?
  16. List of Companies in Hyderabad in the fields of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication and Automobiles?
  17. How to submit admission form for Summer training? How to get a job after training?
  18. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
30th January 2017, 03:28 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various placement companies for electrical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmambala View Post
What are the various placementcompanys for electrial engineering and details about it
There are numerous electrical engineering companies that hire fresh graduates for jobs.
  • Dutco Group of Companies
  • Info Edge (India) Ltd
  • Mulk Group of Companies
  • Penguin Engineering Ltd
  • Bristol Fire Engineering
  • Electrical Centre
  • Shadid Engineering Laboratory
  • Kelvin Electrical
  • Al Aweidha Group of Companies
  • JB Steel India
Some of the PSUs that recruit fresh trainees are mentioned here:
  • BHEL
  • NTPC
  • HAL
  • DRDO
  • BSNL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?