8th August 2012, 08:24 PM
sowmya odeyar

What is the way to approach the companies if I am a final year MBA student

Hi,

I am a final year Mba student.I am looking for projects in HR. Can you please suggest a way in which I can approach companies for the same.I am still in the 3rd sem.But it is high time for me ,so that i dont panic in the last moment.I request you to please help me out.

Thank you.
With regards.

6th October 2012, 08:14 PM
prakashroy.123

Default Re: What is the way to approach the companies if I am a final year MBA student

Quote:
Originally Posted by sowmya odeyar View Post
Hi,

I am a final year Mba student.I am looking for projects in HR. Can you please suggest a way in which I can approach companies for the same.I am still in the 3rd sem.But it is high time for me ,so that i dont panic in the last moment.I request you to please help me out.

Thank you.
With regards.
hi ,
i suggest you if your exam in final to mba and your marrite is good you will go to job in hr department to any company.if the vacancy in company than you will select to this job .there are many company in india on the industrial area's.1.ludhiyana,mumbai,kanpur,gunganv,kolkatta, madhya pradesh and haridwar(u.k.).I think you will go to haridwar try to job,the company name is bhel,akums,hindustan uniliver,hero moto corp,munjal showa,mahindra etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?