7th July 2010, 02:31 AM
yash genial

In what way should I prepare to join BSc Chemistry in Presidency College(Kolkata)? Syllabus of the exam?

Iam IX (std).I want to go for bsc (cemistery).in what way I should prepare myself inorder to get chance in Presidency college(Kolkata)?How is the entrance exam held?What is the syllabus for the entrance?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian army after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? How to prepare for the same?
  2. How to get admission in presidency college? What is the syllabus?
  3. Guidelines to prepare for M.Sc Chemistry entrance exam of NIT Trichy?
  4. How may I get he previous years question papers of Presidency college for B.Sc chemistry?
  5. Syllabus of B.Com entrance exam of Presidency University Kolkata? -- [New]
  6. Does Presidency College, Chennai conducts entrance exam to join PhD course?
  7. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  8. Minimum marks needed in HS exam to get admitted in Presidency College? What is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  10. Can I join in Pharmaceutical industry after doing BSc chemistry
  11. Can I join Pharmaceutical Industry after doing BSc Chemistry 12 years back
  12. What should I do to prepare for preliminary exam of IAS? I am doing BSc in chemistry honors
  13. How can I prepare for Maths entrance in Presidency college?
  14. Can I be eligible for MSc in forensic science after appearing for T.Y.BSc in Chemistry? Entrance exam date and syllabus?
  15. How to do BSc from Chemistry after doing 12th from science?
  16. Conditions for getting Chemistry Hons in presidency college?
  17. Am I eligible for GATE Exam after completion of B.Sc with Chemistry? How to prepare for the Exam and Syllabus for the Exam?
  18. How to check my position in the merit list for PG course in presidency College(MSc Chemistry)?
5th June 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In what way should I prepare to join BSc Chemistry in Presidency College(Kolkata)? Syllabus of the exam?

what is the percentage should i get in class 12 to get admission in presidency college
10th June 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In what way should I prepare to join BSc Chemistry in Presidency College(Kolkata)? Syllabus of the exam?

when is the exam for chemistry honours in presidency
10th October 2011, 01:10 AM
Gourav Acharjee

What is the syllabus of Bsc. Chemistry hons. Entrance exam??
17th November 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of the entrance examination?
20th March 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

In what way should i prepared to join Bs.c in chemistry in presedency. Minimum marks which requiered for admission?
10th June 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

when is the exam for chemistry honours in presidency?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?