15th October 2011, 12:20 AM
chaithupc

What will be the salary for the candidates after completion of LLB and CS? Does this good of doing MBA for better placements?

if a individual did his ll.b and cs what can be his starting salary
and is it good further doing mba for better placements

16th November 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the salary for the candidates after completion of LLB and CS? Does this good of doing MBA for better placements?

can i do llb after completinf cs?if yes what will be the course duration?
9th April 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the salary for the candidates after completion of LLB and CS? Does this good of doing MBA for better placements?

what will the starting salary for a cs having llb degree too?
9th October 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i m a graduate. i want to do llb...
i wanted to know what wud b ma salary..
how wil i get a job in aborad.. what all it is needed.. ?
please answer...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?